LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What? Three more?

Ishigreensa

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At home, Mike had little trouble with girls since Cassie was keeping Kelly occupied, or was it the other way around?

By the time Emma woke up, Heidi was looking down a little bit ashamed.

"Yeah," she whispered in a very sad voice.

She had wet her diaper while waiting for Emma to wake up, and now, she was sort of scared of being scolded for it, and not only that but embarrassed because no matter what the doctor said about what she should do, it was still embarrassing to wet her pants.

"Okay," Emma said to the doctor as she got up to grab the bag with Heidi's clothes. Once he was gone she took the clothes out and set them on the bed. "Alright, get dressed and Mike will be here soon to take us home."

Heidi nodded and looked up at Emma.

"What do you have for me to wear?" she asked blushing as her diaper was on display when she got out of the bed.

"I brought one of the skirts and a t-shirt that you picked out the other day," Emma said. "Honestly, I don't remember how much your father knows, but I Will tell him so he understands why you need the diapers for now." She helped Heidi get dressed and packed up what needed to be taken home. She hugged Mike and all the girls when they got there and listened to what Mike had to say. "Kelly, were you having trouble sharing and being nice?" she asked with her arms crossed, thinking that, in her absence, the baby probably stuck close to Mike and wouldn't have been much trouble.

"What

"Okay, well, whatever. Can we just get out of here?" Emma asked still not entirely convinced that Kelly had played nicely the whole time she was away. All she knew what that she was more than ready to go home, take a long, hot shower, and get into some clean clothes. "We do need to stop and get Heidi's prescription filled on the way home though."

Mike nodded and brought the family down to the check out station, signed her out, and then got the prescription for her medicine.

He looked over at Emma as they all got into the car, finally.