LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What? Three more?

Ishigreensa

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike rubbed Heidi's head on his way out.

"We would never leave any of the children in a scary place like this if we can help it honey, whether it's you or Baby Erylin.

"We're not, honey, really we aren't and we never will be," Emma insisted as she headed for the door. "I'll be right back up, I promise. Come on, girls," she said, making sure Kelly, Cassie, and Kim were following her before she got on the elevator with Erylin in her arms.

Emma sighed and passed Erylin back to Mike. "Just take them home. I'm sure she'll be fine in a few minutes," she said over the toddler's wails of protest. "Honey, it's nothing. Heidi just needs me to help her with something. She's okay, don't worry," she said to Kim.

"No, I 'tay here," the little girl insisted as she sobbed into Mike's shoulder. She was really cranky, as they'd left for the hospital right around the time she'd normally be going down for a nap.

"No, she didn't. She's fine, really. Now be a good girl and go with Mike, okay?"

Kim nodded and turned to walk out with them when she saw her sister holding Kelly.

"Cassie, do you want to hold my hand?"

Cassie shook her head no, holding her new sister tight.

Kelly held Cassie's hand and reached out for Kim with her other hand.

"Yes, of course I can. I'll be right back." Emma went to get another bed pad and a basin of warm, soapy water. Soon she returned and swapped out the wet pad for the dry one, then began washing Heidi.

Kim gladly held Kelly's hand and soon the three younger girls were in the back seat headed home while Kim was in the front seat.

Kim started to bob her head for no real reason.

"It's okay, really," Emma said as she cleaned Heidi. "I do have clean clothes for you, though, that I brought for you to wear home." Once Heidi was clean and dry Emma taped her into a fresh diaper. "You can still use the bathroom if you want, just ask and I'll help you get it off. But it's okay if you just go in the diaper, too," she added, not wanting the girl to get upset if she had another accident.

Heidi reached up and hugged Emma.

"Thank you, mommy," and then she let Emma clean her up.

A nurse came in and saw that the woman had changed the patient again.

She shook her head.

"It's okay," she said.

"That's understandable, but I also believe the doctor told her not to be holding it very long, so if she finds you sleeping, what is she going to do?"

The nurse smiled.

"Don't worry.

"It's just for safety reasons. If you were going to the bathroom by yourself and you fell and got hurt, the hospital could get sued," Emma explained, though she'd never dream of suing over something so petty. "You can use the toilet alone, someone just needs to walk with you."

"I know, it's really stupid but people will sue over anything these days, so the hospital has to be super careful." Emma had just gotten settled in the chair by the bed when her phone rang. "I...I don't know. Maybe Heidi can talk to her? Hold the phone up to her ear," she instructed Mike before handing the phone to Heidi. "Mike says Kim is having one of her spells. Can you try talking to her?"

"I just feel really bad, especially you having to watch me in the hospital, and the way the doctor sounded, maybe this whole hospital thing was my fault."

She looked about ready to cry.