LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What? Three more?

Ishigreensa

With Mike out of the room Kelly just stared at the girls for a minute, not sure what to do. "So...you wanna color?" she asked, "Or play with Play Doh? What do you guys like to do?" All the while she stood with an arm around Erylin who just stood looking up at these strange new girls with big blue eyes and sucking her thumb.

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly got out a pad of construction paper and some coloring books and set them on the table after pushing aside Erylin's tea set. "You can draw on the paper or color in the books. Except this one." Kelly held up a Doc McStuffins coloring book. "That's my sister's. She had to get some shots the other day and mommy bought it for her for being so brave." Then she turned to Heidi. "She's only three. She just had her birthday last week."

Erylin let go of Kelly and slowly approached the girls at the table. She hesitantly took a seat across from Cassie and started coloring in her Doc McStuffins book.

"I'm not mad," Kelly said, not because she wasn't, but because she knew it was what her father would want her to say. "As long as no one hurts her, it's fine."

"I don't think they'll let her go to school if she poops and pees her pants," Kelly said skeptically. "And how come she's only going to kindergarten if she's six? I just turned seven and I'm going into second grade. Shouldn't she be in first?" The girl didn't mean to be rude, she was just curious.

"They won't, not if she has Miss Dillon. She doesn't let anyone make fun of anyone else. She says that's bullying, and it's unacceptable," Kelly said as she recalled her kindergarten teacher. "What grade are you going into?"

As soon as the pink crayon was back in the box Erylin reached for it and went back to coloring her picture, then went to find Mike. "Daddy, for you," she said quietly as she tried to climb up in his lap.

"Aren't you going to laugh at me for wetting the bed?" Heidi suddenly asked as the girl changed the topic so quickly.

Mike smiled down at his baby girl.

"Thank you, baby.

"No. It's not nice to laugh at other people."

"Okay, well, I guess we better figure out where everyone is sleeping and see what clothes we can scrounge up for the girls," Emma said to Mike. "Cassie can wear the things Kelly outgrew last year, and maybe Kim can wear some of Kelly's stuff, but I don't know what we're going to do for Heidi. We'll have to go shopping for her."

"Well yes, I didn't mean we'd go shopping this minute, just within the next few days," Emma assured Mike. "I mean, I can always run to Walmart quick after the kids go to be if she absolutely needs anything, but I think we should give then a few days to settle in before we try taking them out anywhere. Now, for beds..." Emma paused to consider the possibilities. They had gotten both girls bunk beds, knowing they would need extra beds when they were assigned foster children, but with three new kids that still left one without a bed. "I suppose we could get the toddler bed back out for Erylin until we get another bed. "But who do we stick in the bottom bunk in Kelly's room? Cassie? I can't imagine Heidi will let Kim sleep in a room without her so I guess we'll put the two of them in Erylin's room?"

"No, no, no, Heidi and Kim are too big for the toddler bed. They will take the bunk bed in Erylin's room - Heidi on top, of course - and Erylin can have the toddler bed for now. She probably won't be happy about it, but she's the only one that will fit in that little bed. And we'll put it in Kelly's room. I think she might get nervous with Kim and Heidi in the room. She'll feel safer with Kelly. All you have to do is get the toddler bed out of the attic, and make sure there are plastic sheets on all the beds except Kelly's...I know Cassie is in diapers, and Kim only has accidents when she's having her spells, but it can't hurt to make sure the mattresses are protected, just in case. We'll let Heidi go without a diaper for tonight, because we don't have any, but one of us will have to go pick some up tomorrow. Now, I'm going to find some things for Cassie and Kim, and then I should get dinner started."

"Wait, so where is Cassie sleeping then?"

Mike was really confused.

Heidi motioned for Kelly to sit down in her lap.

"Let me fix your hair?" she asked her.

"Heidi, please lower your voice," Emma said calmly yet firmly as she turned the little girl so her big sister could see her. "I'm going to clean her up now. If you'd like to watch to make sure she's okay, you're welcome to," she offered, hoping Heidi would soon learn they had no intentions of hurting any of the girls.

Erylin crept closer to Mike, not liking all the commotion. "Daddy, up," she whispered, tugging on his sleeve. Kelly just stood by, disgusted. She had no intentions of getting in the tub with that girl all covered in poop!

Mike reached down and picked Erylin up and touched her nose.

"Did the shouting scare you, baby?" he asked her.

Heidi looked over at Kelly, and she could just feel what the girl was thinking.

"Mrs. Mommy?