LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What? Three more?

Ishigreensa

"Well, I don't know. Maybe we can get the doctor to write you a note exempting you from PE for the time being. If not, we'll figure something out. Maybe you can wear dresses or skirts on gym days, and put your gym shorts on before you take the dress or skirt off."

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You can wear dresses and skirts as long as it's warm enough. Maybe for the winter we can get you some longer sweaters that will keep everything covered. But you have a few months before school starts, so don't get too worried about it yet," Emma said as she patted Heidi's shoulder. "No, we don't have to tell everyone at home, but you know they are all bound to find out sooner or later. But that's up to you if you want to tell them or not."

"Heidi, you're a lot older than Kelly is. She already knows you're the big sister so don't be silly," Emma assured Heidi. "Yes, the doctor wants you to go in your pants if you can't get to a toilet. You can wear a watch so you'll know how long it's been, and the teachers won't say no. If the doctor writes you a note, they

"No, I won't leave you here alone," Emma promised as she bent down to pick Erylin up. "It's only one more night, she'll be fine. Kim, come on honey." With the baby on one hip, she put her free arm around Kim's shoulders and led the girl down the hall to an elevator. "Why don't we go get a little treat?" She pressed the button for the ground floor, then

Erylin was too busy stuffing the brownie in her mouth to pay attention to Kim.

"It's not a police truck, it's an ambulance," Emma corrected. "But anyways, she's been holding her poop in for too long. I'm still not sure why that made her pass out, but in any case, the doctor had to get all the poop out and look inside her with a little camera. Her insides are hurt from having too much poop, so now she has to take medicine to make sure she poops every day."

"Well, here's the thing...the medicine the doctor gave her will make it hard for her to hold it, and she's not supposed to hold it for more than a few minutes. So, she might have accidents sometimes. That's all. It's not a big deal. It's just something she needs to do so her body learns not to hold the poop in for a long time anymore."

"Well, no, she isn't being forced to poop her pants. Most of the time, there will be no reason at all why she can't make it to the bathroom. But if she can't make it, that's okay. Daddy and I will help her get cleaned up and yes, it will help her get better."

"Well, I'm sure she didn't mean anything by it. I can't promise she'll be nice all the time, because this is going to be hard for her, getting used to all of you, but I don't think she'll be mean. But if she is, make sure you let me know, okay?"