LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What? Three more?

Ishigreensa

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erylin pouted. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" she asked softly as she climbed up on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Well that's why she went in an ambulance, isn't it?" Kelly said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "You were there. Why did you think they took her in the ambulance?"

Heidi came out and went to bed and crawled in going to sleep.

She slept through the night after that, a mistake, because when she woke the next morning, the bed and her panties were a mess!

She started crying.

Emma woke up when she heard Heidi cry. "Honey, what's wrong?" she asked, though because of the smell she really didn't need an answer. "Heidi, calm down, it's okay. The nurse will get you cleaned up," she said as she pushed the call button. She would have done it herself, but after the nurse scolded her the night before she thought it might be better to wait.

Emma could see the concerned look on the nurse's face, but didn't want to worry Heidi so she just smiled brightly as the nurse left. "See, I told you it was no big deal. Trust me, they see things like this - and worse - every day."

Eventually, the doctor came back, and they set up for the camera.

The doctor looked around for about thirty minutes, and after awhile, he was done.

He looked at Emma.

"Can I talk to you in private before I tell her what is going on?

"Well, I guess it could be worse," Emma said as she took the medicine and put it in her purse. "Though I'm thinking diapers all the time might be a good idea, at least for a while."

Kelly was in her room getting dressed. "Hey! Ever heard of knocking?" she asked as she yanked her shirt over her head as quickly as possible.

"Well, you should still knock before you go in someone's room. It's rude to just go in."

"Not regular diapers, the pull up kind. Maybe not at home, because it shouldn't be a problem for her to get to the bathroom there, but for school, or when we go out...I think that would be better than her messing her pants."

Kelly just rolled her eyes. This girls were so dramatic about everything! All she wanted was a little common courtesy! Was that really too much to ask for?

"Oh, it's nothing too serious," Emma assured Heidi with a smile. "But your bowels are a bit stretched out because you're been holding your poop in for so long. The doctor is putting you on some medication to help you poop every day, and he says you're not to hold it at all because your intestines need to go back to their original size and shape and get used to emptying on a regular basis."

"The doctor says no more than five minutes. That should be long enough for you to get to a bathroom in most instances, but I do think it would be best for you to wear the Goodnites when you leave the house, just in case. We will be talking to the school and making sure your teachers all know you are to be allowed to go to the bathroom any time you need to. And in six months we'll come back so the doctor can see how well you're healing."