LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What? Three more?

Ishigreensa

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heidi walked off to the bathrooms but halfway there, she doubled over and fell to the floor.

Cassie was looking at the different diapers and she looked up at Emma.

"Are you getting me diapers?" she asked.

Emma grabbed her purse from the cart and hurried outside, but stopped when she remembered Mike had taken the car home. "I...uh...my husband...the car..." she stammered as she dug through her purse for her phone. "Mike! Something happened to Heidi. She passed out in the store and they're taking her to the hospital. You have to come get us an bring me to the hospital."

Mike heard something happened to Heidi and immediately started barking orders at the girls.

"You two, in the car, now," he said to the bigger ones before going upstairs making her repeat what he had to do because his mind was in a panic.

He picked up Erylin not bothering to change her out of her long shirt and diaper as he rushed to the car with her.

He was at the parking lot not fifteen minutes later.

"What's going on?" he asked.

The Ambulance driver had given Emma the contact information and driven off with Heidi without waiting around.

The only upside to not having the car was that Emma was able to go back and retrieve the clothes she'd already bought, and pay for the rest of the things. She stuffed them in the back of the car and hopped in as soon as she had Cassie settled. "I don't know. She went to the bathroom and passed out."

"Honey, I don't know!" Emma snapped in exasperation. "Who knows what it is? It could be something that just came on suddenly. We won't know until we talk to the doctor." She got out of the car and ran to the receptionist in the ER. "I'm looking for my daughter Heidi. She was brought in by ambulance."

"Well, no, we haven't adopted them. We're fostering them, though we're hoping to be able to adopt them if they become available for that," Emma corrected, not sure the technicality would make a difference in anything. "So, once you get her cleaned out what do we need to do to keep this from happening again? I don't want her to keep going through this!"

(TS... not sure what else could be said or done here):

Mike was driving home with everyone in the car but Heidi, and Cassie was softly crying worried about her sister.

(Yeah, I didn't really know what to do or say. You're really losing me on this one.)

"Honey, Erylin will be fine. She knows when she has to go potty, and we've never discouraged her from going when she needs to. Heidi has, which is why she has this problem. She thinks she's only allowed to go to the bathroom at certain times so she holds it, but then she ends up constipated."

(Research is sloppy, but basically, she has some large intestinal issues from poor dieting, unhealthy toileting practices, and stress).

He nodded.

(Yeah, I understand all that fine, what I mean by you're losing me is I'm just having a hard time getting into it. I'm trying.)

"I know, I can't blame you for worrying but trust me, they'll be fine. Kelly thinks it's gross that they have accidents, and you know how proud the baby is of her big girl undies. I don't think she'll do anything to risk having them taken away."

When they got home Emma got Erylin out of the car and followed Kelly and Kim inside. She set Erylin down next to them. "Okay, why don't you all go play for a bit. It's too late to start dinner so I'm going to order pizza."

Emma called and ordered a pizza along with a variety of appetizers - chicken tenders, french fries, mozzarella sticks, and onion rings - thinking there was bound to be something there Cassie and Kim liked. She didn't often allow her girls to eat so much greasy fast food, but figured it would be a nice treat for everyone. "Okay, the food will be here in half an hour. Kelly, go set the table," she said as she grabbed Cassie and sat on the couch. "Honey, it's okay. The doctor is going to fix Heidi up so she doesn't get belly aches any more. She'll be home soon."