LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What? Three more?

Ishigreensa

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes Heidi, even a teenager who wets her pants...although we are going to work on that, right?"

The sisters walked around hand-in-hand until Erylin spotted a sparkly aqua tricycle with iridescent streamers. "Ooo! OOO! That's what I want!" she yelled, jumping up and down. "I want that!

"You can't get something that big. Pick something else," Kelly said as she tried to drag her sister away.

He had to work at Kim to coax her into getting something that wasn't just a cheap paper thing that would break soon.

He finally coaxed her into getting a stuffed animal, and then he looked down at his angels as they finally found him.

"What do you want, Erylin?" he asked her seeing she wasn't carrying what she wanted.

Heidi nodded.

"Yeah.

"Daddy, I want the Elsa bike," Erylin said sweetly as she gazed up at her father. "It's over there."

"And besides, not only babies have accidents. We'll get you to the doctors soon to see if we can figure out what's causing it, and maybe find a way to stop it," Emma said. "Now enough about that. Pick out some clothes."

Heidi nodded and started to look at the clothes.

"Mommy, should I pick out cheap ones until you fix my problem or the expensive things might get ruined?"

She was trying to be nice by calling her mommy even though she wasn't really sure she would be their mommy for very long.

Cassie took Heidi's cue and therefore, held Emma's hand and stayed right by her as Heidi picked out some clothes.

Mike smiled and nodded getting the trike.

"Well, no sense picking out cheap things because they start falling apart after a few washes. Just pick out what you want," Emma said, knowing that, since they were in the GAP, there wasn't anything cheap there, but nothing was outrageously priced either. "Besides, as long as you don't hide your things when you've had an accident, and we wash them right away, nothing will get ruined. You...you do only wet your pants, right?"

"Daddy, please?" Erylin continued to beg. "Please, I don't have a bike daddy, can't I have it?"

"Look, we will discuss this when we get home. We've had a pretty good day so far, let's not ruin it now. Now pick out your clothes or I will."

Kelly went back to the section with the building toys and picked out four more sets of Magna Tiles. "I'm gonna be able to build something huge!" she said, as she already had a pretty good collection at home.

Heidi nodded.

"I've been good, so you don't have to put me in a diaper right now, at the store, do you?" she asked worried.

"Did I say I was putting you in a diaper now? No. So drop it and pick out what you want." Emma paused and ruffled Cassie's hair. "Don't worry. No one is in trouble, and even if they were it wouldn't be your fault."

"I said drop it," Emma repeated, trying not to lose her patience. "I do not want to talk about poop any more. We will discuss it at home. And yes, those are fine but pick out some shorts or capri pants too. You can't be running around in skirts if we go to the playground, or bike riding, because I don't want everyone seeing your underpants. And after you pick those out, go pick out some tee shirts and tank tops."

Heidi nodded.

"Okay, mommy."

She picked out some shorts and khaki pants, but then felt really bad.

"Mommy?

"Okay, first of all, I don't know any schools that are that strict about allowing students to use the bathroom. Maybe a few individual teachers here and there, but it would not be school-wide policy. If you do have a teacher like that, try to go before that particular class. If it's still a problem, maybe we'll have to see about getting you on a schedule to go before you leave the house every morning. But I already told you, I don't want to talk about poop any more," Emma said firmly. She hugged Heidi back, then headed to the register to pay for the things she had picked out.

Heidi looked around the slightly cheaper shop a little more at ease with putting panties and underclothes as well as some nice shirts into the cart.

She looked up when she was done.

"Okay?" she asked Emma.

Cassie saw a really cute shirt there with a unicorn, and she brought it over for Emma to look at.

"Honey, I don't want to get the panties here. We're going to Target next, we will get things like underwear and socks there. The prices are better on them, and the quality is actually better okay?" Emma turned to look at Cassie's shirt. "Oh, that's cute. Look at those shorts over there," she said as she took the shirt and put it in the cart., pointing to a pair of shorts in a color that matched the unicorn's mane an tail. "Those would look nice with it. Why don't you get those too."