LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What? Three more?

Ishigreensa

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cassie crawled into her lap sucking her thumb, and she leaned her head against Emma and started to close her eyes.

Kim started to fall asleep next to Emma, leaning against her side.

Cassie felt soothed by the rocking, and put her arms around Emma to hug her neck and started to fall asleep that way.

Mike reached up for Kelly and brought her down next to him so he could hold her.

"Don't you ever feel like you have to take second seat to the new girls," he told Kelly.

Emma smiled. "Yes, that's a good thing," she said before turning to the girls. "Okay, what would you two like? The pizza is half plain, and half pepperoni, and we also have chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, french fries and onion rings."

The girls looked at each other not used to having choices like this.

Kim shrugged.

"We can eat whatever."

"But I like chicken nuggets," Cassie said thinking the tenders and nuggets were the same thing... or fingers... or whatever they were.

Kim looked at Kelly.

"Do you like pepperoni or plain?"

Cassie shrugged and picked on out to try it.

Kim's face went red because she had been taught not to reach for food until it was on her plate, and she didn't want to scold her sister for something that was already done, and seemed to be encouraged by this strange family that had not yet yelled at them for anything as far as she remembered.

Kim looked up at Emma.

"Can you put some on my plate, please?" she asked very softly and a quiver in her voice betrayed how nervous she was at even asking that.

"Sweetheart, you can help yourself to whatever you want," Emma said, as the containers were all in the center of the table where everyone but the baby could reach. "But I will get you a piece of pizza...plain, or pepperoni?"

Emma bit her tongue and gave Kim a piece of pepperoni pizza and Cassie a slice of cheese. "Okay, and what else would you like?" she asked since neither had answered her the first time besides Cassie saying she liked chicken nuggets.

Mike sighed, and getting impatient with the girls, just started putting different foods on their plates.

"Yes, I realize that, but they need to learn to make choices for themselves, and a good place to start is with small things, like what they want to eat," Emma replied and shot Mike a bit of a glare. "Whoa, you two, slow down," she ordered when she saw the girls eating. "No one will take it away from you, and you can have as much as you want, but you need to eat slower. I don't want anyone choking."

"I don't know. Well, I'm going to go pack my bag for the hospital. You girls finish eating, and Kelly, when everyone is done you can show Kim and Cassie how to load the dishwasher. Then after that, before bed, why don't you all make some get well cards for Heidi, and daddy will bring you to see her tomorrow, okay?"

"It's not hard. You just rinse everything in the sink, and put it in the racks. There's a place for the plates and bowls, and a place for cups, and a spot for silverware. It's easy."

"I bought some Goodnites. I think they can fit in the same size. I'd have them wear those so they can try using the toilet on their own, but they're still protected in case of accidents. I did get regular diapers for nighttime though, because I don't think the Goodnites hold as much and they're not as good in the event of a...messy accident," Emma said to Mike before noticing Kim squirming. "Kim, what's wrong? Do you need to use the toilet? If so you may be excused."