LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What? Three more?

Ishigreensa

Erylin nodded and snuggled into Mike. "She's too loud. I don't like it."

"Yes, that would be fine," Emma said, willing to make concessions in order to help the girls feel comfortable. She wasn't crazy about having her girls bathing with these new kids anyways; she wasn't afraid they'd do anything, she just knew it would make Kelly feel awkward to be undressing in front of people she barely knew. "Cassie, come on. Let's go get you squeaky clean." She headed upstairs, still holding Kim, and went to the bathroom to run a bath complete with bubbles. While the tub filled she grabbed a tub of wipes from Erylin's room. "Okay sweetie, I'm going to take your undies off now. I'm just going to clean your bottom, I'm not going to hurt you," she said in a soft, soothing voice as she set the girl down. "Cassie, you can go ahead and get in the tub.

"Daddy, why'd she do that?" Kelly asked quietly once the sisters were upstairs. "Is she always gonna poop in her pants? That's so gross!"

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Whether what I'm saying registers with her or not, I still want to explain to her what I'm doing," Emma said patiently to Heidi in the same soft, calm tone. "She may not understand what I'm saying, or be able to respond, but I'm willing to bet she can still hear me and a gentle voice may be comforting." Once she was satisfied that she'd gotten most of the fecal matter off the girl she lifted her into the tub. "I think daddy was just surprised. Mrs. Wilson told us that your sister sometimes wets her pants, but she didn't tell us she might have messy accidents too, so he didn't expect it. I'll remind him later that he needs to be calm and gentle with her so he won't yell if it happens again."

"Sweetie, I'm not really sure why daddy wanted you to bathe together, but you're old enough to do it by yourself. You can take a bath or a shower, and I'll take care of Kelly after," Emma offered as she lifted Kim out of the tub and wrapped her in a fluffy white towel. At 7 Kelly was already starting to be embarrassed about being seen naked by even her father; surely at 12 Heidi would want some privacy, Emma thought.

Kelly trotted off to the bathroom, knocking on the door before opening it a crack. "Mom? Dad says dinner is almost ready."

"Okay, thank you honey. Tell him we'll be down in a few minutes, as soon as the girls are dressed," Emma said before picking Kim up and carrying her to her new room. "Heidi, you can wait until after dinner to take your shower or bath. Can you help Cassie get dressed? Daddy put some clothes in Kelly's room for her."

Kelly hurried back to the kitchen. "Mom says they'll be down in a minute."

"Heidi, sit down. You won't even fit in the high chair," Emma pointed out. "She'll be fine for now. Tomorrow we'll bring up one of the extra chairs from the basement for her. Now you hush up and eat your dinner," she said to Erylin in a don't-argue-with-me tone.

Heidi stood up.

"No."

She walked out of the room and upstairs to one of the bedrooms, and she flopped on the toddler sized bed.

Emma sighed and stood up. "You got everything under control here?" she asked Mike before going upstairs. "Heidi, please come eat your dinner," she said when she found the girl. "And please don't sit on Erylin's bed. It's not made for a girl your size." The last thing they needed was for the little bed to collapse, which would then lead to more arguing over who would sleep with whom.

"Honey, she's a toddler. If she wasn't whining about where she's sitting, she'd be whining about what we're eating. It's just how kids are at that age. She'll be fine. And no, this isn't Kelly's bed. It's the baby's. It's just the right size for her." Emma paused to listen to Heidi. "Hon, Kim will always have something to eat here. If she's having a spell at meal time, she can eat later. No one goes hungry in this house. And I'm sure Kelly doesn't think she's a baby."

"I'm just afraid Kelly won't like us because we are making it hard for her little sister, and then if she doesn't like us, then you won't like us," Kim finally said.

"Kelly's been known to torment her little sister on occasion so she's in no position to judge you," Emma insisted. "Oh, honey, go to the bathroom!" she yelped when she saw the urine run down Heidi's legs. She led the girl down the hall to the bathroom.

Heidi tried to stem the flow and get to the bathroom, but when she got in front of the bathroom, it started coming out again against her will, and even though she put both hands in her crotch and bent way down trying to walk in that way, the peed just kept pouring through her pants and by the time she sat on the toilet, her pants still up because she saw no point in pulling htem down anymore, there was nothing left to push out.

She started to cry on the toilet moving her peed on hands up to her face to hide her red faced embarrassment from the lady who had taken her there.

Emma took a few deep breaths and tried to stay calm. Finally she entered the bathroom and looked at Heidi. "Well, you might as well take your shower now," she said in a calm, even tone. "Leave your clothes by the door and I'll bring them downstairs. I'll leave something on your bed for you to wear." Without another word she grabbed a few old towels from the cabinet and used them to mop up the trail of urine in the hallway and bedroom.

Heidi was still crying, but her dirty clothes were outside the bathroom door, and the shower was running, so it certainly appeared that she was listening to her, at last!

Mike had put the squirming Erylin in a booster seat in Heidi's chair by then because it didn't look like Heidi would be down before the others finished eating.