LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding her way (Private w ishigreensa)

Skylove27

Peter blushed, but he touched her butt and felt around to just between her legs, but not quite where it would be like he was 'touching her.'

"It's really soft," he said.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well it felt kinda weird but the way you were doing it made it seem like you weren't trying to touch me badly. You know. I'm glad I met you too. Um, where'd your friend go? Or was she your sister?" She asks not remembering.

"I don't know if I'd be embarrassed.. Maybe. But he's already changed my diapers but I'd guess it'd be weird all the girls around and hook being a guy. I mean I guess what you say makes a lot of sense." Cassandra heard her name being called.

"Well, good luck," Peter said.

He watched her get up to go see the doctor.

Jason reached for her hand and took her back to the doctor.

"We're here to get her checked," he told the doctor.

Once the doctor heard everything, he looked over at the girl, and then he said something that hadn't crossed Jason's mind.

"She's been out on the street for who knows how long, and was probably chased off because she was dirty, so couldn't use the toilet just anywhere she wanted.

Cassandra wanted to hide. The whole time the doctor spoke she had her face hidden in Jason's arm. The mention of her parents abusing her made her cringe. The room was small and it was starting to make her panicking.