LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding her way (Private w ishigreensa)

Skylove27

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah I can do that." She says softly. Then the city bus pulled. She was kinda nervous about getting on the bus. Would the bus driver be mean and not let her on? Would other people on the bus be mean to her too?

Jason took her to the back of the bus after paying the fair, and before they knew it, they were at the court house.

"Now, try not to be nervous, honey.

Jason nodded and took her hand as if she was a little kid and directed her inside and to the right area to claim lost homeless kids for adoption.

"I want to adopt her," he told the attendant who was sitting there at the desk.

It took over two hours before they were called back because of so many people ahead of them.

When they went in, the judge first started to talk to Jason.

"What makes you think she has no parents that care?"

He gestured at her clothes.

"Well, for one, she was dirty as heck when I found her and she had gone to the bathroom on herself.

"It's not nice. It's loud, sometimes and other times quiet. My parents don't always get food and when they do, it always get eaten up before I can get any. And if I do get any it's barely left overs. And I have to chores, and if I don't do them right. My dad hits me with his belt or my mom's let's her friends hurt me." She was starting to get overwhelmed as she felt tears and felt the pressure of needing to pee

"When it gets loud. It means they're home with friends and they drink and there's a lot of arguing talking and laughter. Then when it's quiet. No one's home but me, or they're both passed out drunk. My mom's friends like to use me as a personal punching bag." Cassandra started to cry as she started to pee

"And how old are you?" he started to ask just as she started to cry.

Jason rubbed her back and broke in.

"She thinks she's sixteen," he said.

"He does make a good match. He's been really caring to me. He's gentle and doesnt make me nervous. He offered to teach me to cook and he's helping me with my accidents. He even let me take a shower at his home and we don't even know each other well. But I feel like I already know him." Cassandra had interrupted through her tears.