LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding her way (Private w ishigreensa)

Skylove27

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cassandra stood in line, desperate hold it. She grabbed the shelf next to her to hold on to and she a little fart can't out before she started to poop, it wasn't loud. But it was pretty gross. It was not solid..

Eventually, Jason realized that she was starting to go to the bathroom on herself, but there wasn't much they could do about it until he paid for her things, so he just took her hands in his, and he held her hands for a minute.

"It's okay, honey.

Cassandra did as she was told and sat down. She watched him turn the faucets of the bath as he explained. She listened politely. She understood he wasn't mad or anything, she just didn't understand how this

Mike got her bath ready and then he turned to her.

"Okay, I'm going to take off your pants and wipe you a little right here so you don't get poop in your bath, okay?"

He then reached for her buttons.

"I want to do it, honey, because if you do it, you might accidentally get poop on my floor.

"Well, to tell you the truth, as long as you are on the topic of me helping with the diaper tonight, I would rather be the only one that touches your diapers while you are wetting your pants in your sleep.

Jason got her cleaned up enough to get in the bath, and then he helped her into the tub.

"You can wash everywhere you can reach," he told her.

Jason put her in a diaper, and then he helped her sit up and gave her a long shirt.

"Put this on for now," he said still thinking it would be better if she covered herself anyway.

Then after he had her all dressed, he led her to the living room to tell her his rules again.

"You are going to clean up after yourself while you are here, unless you wet your pants.