LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding her way (Private w ishigreensa)

Skylove27

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes daddy." she said after she thought about it. Though she still didn't want to go out there, because people would still probably be able to tell. "I can wait in here daddy its okay. Can I have a cheeseburger happy meal?" Cassandra asks. She figured if she

Cassandra had help opening the box then reached looked inside seeing the toy. Her eyes went wide in surprise. It was a my little pony toy. She picked it out. "Daddy is it mine? Can I keep it?" She asks. She liked that it had pretty colors on it.

"I was never allowed to have fast food before so no... I've never had a happy meal with a toy. Mommy said that the fast food would make me really fat, so she never let me have any." Cassandra says, and of course it was that same reason. Her mother was the main reason for lack of self esteem, always telling her that she was fat and was going to get more fat if she had certain foods.

"Okay daddy I believe you." Cassandra says she wondered if she was allowed to eat this did by herself though since it was finger food pretty much. Although she wasn't confident that she was gonna be able to eat it slow.

"Okay daddy." Cassandra says before taking a small fry and chewing on it slowly so she wouldn't choke. She smiled tasting it for the first time. No wonder they called it happy meal.

Jason carefully watched her eat her food so as to make sure she didn't eat too fast or choke on it.

After lunch, he had to return to working, and while he was working, Angela came into the room for a small break and some food.

"So, how old does he think you really are?" Angela asked her.

"Well, a few days ago, the manager was talking to me about giving me a promotion, then yesterday, he took it back.

"It wasn't really my choice. And my daddy thought it would be better for me because of my accidents that I have and I also don't know a lot of things like 16 year olds should. Besides, ten is technically my legal age now. We have papers for it..." Cassandra says.

"Did you noticed weeks ago I stopped coming to school? Did you ever noticed those times I cried in the hallway instead of being in class? Did you noticed how skinny I was or the noticeable bruises that I would lie about how I got them? Did you notice the times I would come to school late or the dirty clothes I wore?" Cassandra asks, starting to get upset.

"We did have some issues with money. But that was my parents fault, my mom worked but didn't always do a good job. Sometimes they wouldn't pay the bills on time cause they werent always home anyways. They'd mostly use money for drugs, booze, sometimes food. If they used it for food, them and their friends would eat it all before I could get any. I didn't always get left overs.

""Because of the way I looked and smelled. Nobody would let me use there bathroom, and i was told afraid of back alleys to use the bathroom so I started to hold it. And eventually I couldn't hold it anymore. And everytime I peed or pooped I used another pair of panties and when I used my last one I tried to go to places for bathrooms again and every one denied me again. Eventually I started to lose control and have accidents. Then one day Jason found me. I was sitting at the bench across the street. I stayed there all the time before he finally just came and talked to me. He saved me." Cassandra explained as best as she could.

"I guess I could see how that would happen," Angela said still not really knowing how people could have been that mean for no reason.