LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding her way (Private w ishigreensa)

Skylove27

While he was in the office with the manager discussing a possible raise and promotion to assistant manager a very disgruntled high school girl stood at the cashiers.

She had been in the office just previously.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cassandra really didn't want to make Jason changed a poopy' diaper during his break. And since he told her that people weren't gonna bother her... Maybe she could try to use the bathroom. And she felt better from the day before so she knew this time she could try to control it. She just had to get the courage to go by herself.

Angela stopped her when she went around the counter.

"Where are you going?" she asked her.

Jason was still talking with the manager.

"The wash rooms are for PAYING customers," she pointed at a sign.

Cassandra was afraid of that. As that was what happened times before when she was homeless. "Well... I, I thought I could just use it real quick so Jason doesn't have to worry about anything during his break. Can I please use it... I promise I won't be more then five minutes? I don't have m-money." She says stuttering a little. She didn't look at Angela and didn't bother to mention her diaper.

Jason picked her up while she was pooping, and he carried her so she wouldn't be left alone like that while he went to see the manager.

"Can you keep everyone out of the break room for about ten minutes?" he asked him.

Jason finally got her back in the break room, and he started to take her clothes off so he could get to her diaper.

"I'm sorry you had to poop your pants, honey," he said softly as he undid her messy diaper.

(She mentioned to him she had to poop earlier)

"I tried to go to the bathroom earlier when I knew I had to go but I got scared." Cassandra says. Though it hadnt been the toilets she was afraid of