LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding her way (Private w ishigreensa)

Skylove27

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike was happy that she was being such a good obedient child.

"Later, I want to take you to the police station, and have you sign some papers giving guardianship over you for the next ten years.

"Probably, honey. They'll want to know why a sixteen year old was out on the streets by herself in the first place, and they will want to make sure you don't have any natural family that cares about you before they just give me custody, but I can't imagine you do, or you wouldn't be out there all alone, honey."

"Did your mom and dad take care of you at all?" he asked. "They are going to ask you that, and if they did, then you'll probably be taken from me to live with them, honey."

"No. When they were home all they did was have friends over and drink and smoke. And they would eat the food and leave barely anything for me. Sometimes they don't always pay the bills on time and if I needed new clothes or something they'd tell me I'd have to wait until they can pay the bills. When I left, the water and electricity were out. And they'd blame me for not helping out and I try really I did. And when I didn't get things done on time like chores they'd punish me." Cassandra was getting upset and her thoughts were going all over the place.

"They probably didn't even teach you how to do the chores in the first place which was why you didn't do them right, making them mad," he concluded for her.

Jason noticed the girl start to bend over and her mouth made that vomiting expression and he hurriedly got a bucket and brought it up to her taking the plate from her and getting the bucket in front of her.

"Honey, it's okay," he said patting her back.

He put the dish down at the closest surface he could find and then led her to the sofa to sit down.

Cassandra started to puke into the bucket, it was quick but gross. She whimpered when it finally stopped. She hated getting sick or feeling sick all together, it just made her upset. It made her more upset when she thought she was doing just fine with her food but apparently her stomach responded otherwise.