LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finding her way (Private w ishigreensa)

Skylove27

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, now, it's dinner time, so since you are cleaned up, how about we make something to eat?"

He stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"You can start peeling the potatoes," he told her.

"You're only as bad as the teacher, so if you are bad, it's because either I'm not a good cook, or I'm a bad teacher," Jason laughed.

"If I tell them you are with me, you are my little sister, and you are a little mentally and emotionally challenged, I'm sure they will understand you being there.

"Like, the peeler could hurt me if I don't know how to use it right? And how I still pee and mess myself cause I'm scared to get made fun of if I go use a public toilet? Because of being homeless for so long.." She asks giving examples

"Yes, those are examples of how you need someone to take care of you, honey."

Jason smiled at her.

"I won't let them make fun of you though.

Cassandra nodded. She felt good about getting all the potatoes peeled. She was glad she could help in some way. "I hope I can get the hang of it" She says. Cassandra was a slow learner but hopefully it won't take too long. How hard could cooking really be?

Cassandra's mouth water and felt her stomach growled. She hasn't had a proper meal in quite a few weeks. "I don't mind. It smells good." Though she wasn't sure how her stomach will handle it all. She's heard sometimes people will get sick when they eat after not eating properly and being malnourished. But honestly Cassandra wasn't really worried about that much. She was just really hungry.

Mike continued cooking as she sat there watching him.

Finally, after about forty minutes, he served mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and hamburger patties.

"Here we are," he said with a smile.

When her plate was made she started to eat. She ate a bit fast, and made a little mess too. But the only thing that had been on her mind for the past hour was food. And she wasn't sure if she was really gonna get to eat again or if he was really serious about letting her stay. She does trust him but sometimes it's just hard to believe people. She hasn't heard too many stories about a homeless girl getting offered a place to stay as long as she cleaned and made her own food. It just wasn't heard of. She almost choked on a bite of her hamburger as she had been lost in her thoughts while she had been eating.