LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

adoption: One plus an Unexpected one

Ishigreensa

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabeth's hands were a little shaky as she drank, causing her to spill some of the apple juice down her chin. She smiled and continued drinking the juice somewhat quickly. When she was done she just smiled and mike. "Apple."

"Kim, I'm coming in." Sarah said before entering the bathroom. "What happened in here?" She asked shocked seeing the amount of poop everywhere.

"Kim you have to get the poop off of you before you get in. I think it's best that you take a shower instead of a bath. I'll clean this up though. Let the water out of the bath." Sarah said calmly. She sighed and got to work cleaning the bathroom. She had it clean pretty fast including having Kim's clothes in a plastic baggy.

Elizabeth smiled a bit at Mike's reply, but she furrowed her brows even further trying to think of how to communicate with him. She looked around trying to find something to help. At previous homes she had used dolls or similar things to communicate. Her brows unfurrowed when she saw Kim's crayons and coloring book. She'd draw a picture! She pointed at them insistently hoping to get Mike to understand.

"Okay I'll stay here honey. Just clean yourself up and then we can figure a room situation out." Sarah said, trying to think about what rooms would be best for who. The larger one was right across the hall from the master, whereas the two smaller ones were on the other side of the upstairs. She figured Kim being older should have the bigger room, but with how fragile Elizabeth was, she probably needed to be close to Mike.

Elizabeth's tongue hang out the side of her mouth as she drew. Being only 5, it was stick figures. She drew a house shape with a door and two windows and drew one big stick person and another smaller stick person on top of the big one, their heads next to each other and she drew the big pne's arms in an X shape so to her, the big one was holding the little one. Finally she drew smiley faces on the two people. She held it up to Mike hoping he understood.

Elizabeth smiled. Mike seemed to understand what her picture meant. She pointed to the stick figures and then she thought of another thing. She grabbed the pencil and drew a heart between the two heads before pointing at it. "Like." She said after a few minutes. She was fully capable of saying complete and intelligent sentences she just had trouble with it.

"Honey, I'm right here. I don't want the floor getting soaked. You can still talk to me though." Sarah said sighing. Less than an hour ago the girl was arguing about not wanting to be with her, now she couldn't leave the girl's side.

"It's fine, but I'm not going to be here all the time to be with you." Sarah said sitting on the closed toilet. "But it's okay for now."

Elizabeth nodded and whimpered. She looked up at Mike and looked pitiful. She had tears in her already glassy chocolate brown eyes b

"No honey. In a few weeks I have to go back to work." Sarah said. "But you'll be well adjusted before then. I'm sure of it."

Elizabeth shook her head and whimpered. She wasn't thirsty at all. She just wanted her tummy to stop hurting.

Elizabeth just whimpered. She was good at holding it when she didn't feel good since she really didn't want to have an accident. She kept holding her tummy even as she burped, a little vile coming up with it.

It didn't take Elizabeth long to start going. The liquid was coming out of her without any effort whatsoever and it was very upsetting for the little girl. She started crying as she sat on the potty.

Mike pushed her gently back to the toilet to finish her business, and he reached over and got a glass and put some water in it for her.

Elizabeth swished the water around in her mouth before spitting it back into the cup. She was finished at this point and just had a little stomach ache, nothing some gentle rubbing and reassurance couldn't fix as well as time. She put her arms out for Mike waving her hands trying to say she was done.