LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

adoption: One plus an Unexpected one

Ishigreensa

"They won't look like diapers." Sarah said. She had seen the commercials for goodnites a few times and figured those would be a good option. "And you can call them something else if you'd like, but yes you do. It'll be better than waking up wet all the time."

Elizabeth was starting to get overwhelmed by everybody talking at once and she was already scared and tired, making it even harder for her to keep up in the conversation.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Elizabeth was offered the moose, she gladly started chewing on its antlers. As Mike rocked her, she startled to calm down, focusing on his voice and the gentle rocking motion. It took about 10 minutes to calm the five year old down. It was only now that she realized her fingers were bloody.

"You can come in with me Kim. I'll just tie my jacket around your waist. No one will know anything happened." Sarah assured her, rubbing her arm trying to soothe her. "But yes, you can get something to play with. It's only fair because we got Elizabeth a stuffed animal."

Elizabeth nodded at Mike's question about her hands. She held the box of bandaids up to Mike finding them behind his back a little. There were just enough to cover the injuries she'd caused on her hands.

Elizabeth's mood seemed to change once her fingers were bandaged and Mike was rubbing her hair. She pointed the two remaining happy meal boxes in the backseat. Her little stomach was starting to rumble, and she was hoping maybe the food was for her.

Kim stopped arguing because it was bad to argue with adults, even if they insisted you do something that might get you in trouble.

Sarah sighed seeing Kim pull at the sweater. "Honey, don't keep pulling at it. You're fine. I'm gonna wash the sweater I don't care how wet it is." She said softly to her. She grabbed a few boxes of the bandaids for Elizabeth and a package of goodnites for Kim, then focused on finding diapers for Elizabeth. She grabbed a pair of pull-ups and a pair of the drugstore brand one in a bigger size one in a smaller size. She figured she could donate the ones that don't fit or work.

"I don't really know either. I've never had a daughter before." Sarah said. She sighed seeing Kim wouldn't stop tugging at the jacket. When it fell she just picked it up and put it in one of the shopping bags.

Mike looked where she was pointing, and he smiled and pulled one of the meals towards her.

"These are for us," he informed her.

Elizabeth looked intently at the contents of the boxes. She pointed to the one with the cheeseburger, but she also pointed to the one with chicken nuggets. She liked both of them, but didn't know how to choose. She chewed her moose and just stared at the boxes. She was really getting hungry, her stomach growling audibly by now.

Elizabeth smiled at Mike. This was a first. She hadn't smiled since she met the family. She put the nuggets in the box for now, and started munching on the cheeseburger. "Mmmmm" Was all she could say it tasted so good to her. She usually only pizza or peanut butter sandwiches.

The home she lived at didn't have allot of money, but had more kids than it knew what to do with, and being smaller than most of the kids, Elizabeth would frequently get the short end of the stick.

Mike smiled as she ate.

He looked up at his driving wife.

"Next time, we get her a cheeseburger meal with nuggets as a side instead of fries," he told her.

"Alright, we can do that," Mike agreed.

Kim nodded.

"What do you want me to take?"

She looked down with a red face as she got out of the car.

Sarah looked up to see Kim shaking. "Honey, it's okay. You don't have to take them off if you don't want to." She said hugging the girl. "He just meant if you want to you can."

Elizabeth was tugging at her clothes like crazy, hating the feeling of the wer fabric against her. She hated the feeling and tears were coming to her eyes as she got more and more frustrated and flustered.

"No honey." Sarah said calmly yet firmly. "He said if you wanted to you could. I don't know what your past is like, but neither of us will ever hurt you or touch you in a way you don't like. I promise." She said hugging the girl. "You can leave your pants on."

Elizabeth chewed the moose and started to grit her teeth. She was getting upset again and Mike could tell. She started to feel better as the tights were taken off her little legs.