LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

adoption: One plus an Unexpected one

Ishigreensa

Mike started to bandage her fingers up for her, and then he rocked her as he waited for Sarah to come out.

Kim looked up at her.

"I'm dumb, Ms. Sarah.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabeth's hands were covered with bandaids at this point. She chewed the moose and was almost gritting her teeth. She had to go potty, but she couldn't feel it right now. When she got overwhelmed her body sort of shut down. She would be overwhelmed with all the feelings, that she wouldn't be able to tell. She didn't have to go too bad yet.

"I don't care what anyone else says. You're my daughter now. I'm not going to let anyone say that you. And if they do, they'll have to deal with one angry mama bear." Sarah smiled and tussled Kim's hair. "Let's get going."

When they came out to the car, the social worker in tow so she could have Mike sign the papers, Mike was calmly holding his little baby in his arms and still rocking her.

"You already have a little girl," Kim looked at Sarah.

Sarah had just gotten the car started when Mike asked her to pull over. She did as she was told and pulled to the side though. "What's wrong?" She asked before seeing Kim. She got out of the car and went around to her. "It's okay sweetie. Do you wanna come sit up front with me so it's just us?" She asked, thinking Mike might be the issue. "come on." She said leading the girl to the front. She was 13, so she figured she was old enough to be up front.

Sarah looked at her pants and frowned. She felt so bad for Kim. "It's okay sweetie don't worry about it." She smiled. They hadn't known how little the grl they were adopting was gonna be, so they had brought some towels in case of spills or accidents. She set one on the backseat and one in the front along with a blanket so Kim could cover her wet pants. "We'll get you cleaned up when we get home."

"Why aren't you mad at me for behaving like a baby?" Kim asked her as she sat down with the nice lady putting a blanket over her lap.

Mike noticed she was wetting her pants, but he wasn't surprised that she wets the bed after all her other problems came to light.

"Kim, do you like chicken nuggets? Or what about a cheeseburger?" Sarah asked. She figured she'd get one of each for Elizabeth and get a juice box or something with it since she had no idea what the little girl liked. "You can have anything you want. Do you want a meal with a toy and a soda or a milkshake or anything?"

Elizabeth sniffles and held onto Mike as tight as she possibly could. She started chewing on her fingers again trying to comfort herself. It was becoming clear that she had been on her own as far as comfort for the longest time.

"Of course! You're never going to get whipped or even spanked no matter what's happened!" Sarah said. Her and Mike had had a long conversation about things like spanking and both of them agreed they wouldn't want to spank anyone.

Mike gently took her hands out of her mouth, and he shook his head.

"Honey, we need to stop at a drug store on the way home.