LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

adoption: One plus an Unexpected one

Ishigreensa

Elizabeth shook her head 'fix' usually meant it'd be taken away and she'd never see it again. In all honesty, the bag meant little to her. The hoodie was the most important thing to her and the bow and the bandaids were just somethings that made her feel safe.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabeth zipped her bag closed and picked the moose up, the sleeves of the hoodie covering her little arms. She held it close and looked up at Mike expectantly when she stood up. She did sort of like it when he carried her. She just didn't like everything moving so fast. Her little eyes were puffy from crying, but her tears were long gone.

Elizabeth nodded and put her arms up for Mike to carry her. When he picked her up, he could feel the little girl relax in his grasp. "Like you." She said softly, petting the hair on the antlers of the moose again.

Sarah put the bag by her feet and nodded. "Really? Another girl? Do you think we can handle two little girls at once? I mean of course we want allot of kids, but I didn't expect to get two different girls at the same time. I hope she doesn't have as many issues as Elizabeth. Not that I mind, but I hope the girls can get along together."

"To be honest, I'm scared about this sudden turn of events too, but if we refuse this kid, then they might pull us out of the program all together.

"Okay." Sarah said. "Let's hope she takes to me better than Elizabeth did." She said. "That sounds like a good idea. Lets just hope no one else contacts us saying they have a kid for us. Maybe we should stop somewhere for lunch after we get the girl. We'll be too busy to cook. And who knows when they last ate."

"Let's hope nothing we do routinely upsets her." Sarah said. "That makes sense not wanting to bring her in there. I saw how upset she was when you put her in the car, we certainly don't want that to happen again. "I hope she can at least use the toilet. If she can't I hope the other girl can as well. We don't need two kids in diapers."

Elizabeth was staring out the window. She started to feel sick. She wasn't used to long car rides. Most of the time it was less than 15 minutes she'd be in a car. Not long after, gagging sounds could be heard from the front seats as she threw up all over herself.

"No, honey, you're not a baby in the way you need to be bottle fed or anything like that, but when I say Daddy's baby, I mean you are going to be protected by daddy, and you can come to me whenever you have any problems, baby."

He hugged her and brushed her hair from her eyes.

"I've always wanted a little girl...."

Elizabeth snuggled close to Mike. She had had an overwhelming day so far. She started chewing her already bandaid covered fingers. She was starting to feel anxious. And when she felt anxipis, she craved the extra sensory input of having something in her mouth to feel and taste.

Elizabeth shook her head. She didn't want gummy bears. She chewed her fingers to calm down. It didn't take long for her to chew them to the point she broke the skin and her fingers were bleeding, but she didn't even seem to notice what she was doing.

Elizabeth started crying when Mike told her not to chew her fingers. She'd done it since she was a baby. It made her calmer and she craved the input, because she could feel it when she chewed both in her mouth and on her hand, and she could taste her hand as well.