LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

adoption: One plus an Unexpected one

Ishigreensa

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike lifted her up and sat her down.

He made a mental note that she'll need a step and he whispered to her.

"Honey, if we are sleeping, just wet your pull ups for now.

Elizabeth quickly started peeing in the toilet. She stared at her lap when he mentioned wetting herself. She thought she'd just find Mike and have him take her. She didn't like being alone anywhere. Once the stream stopped she wiped herself and slowly climbed down. She pulled her pull-up back up and reached for Mike. Her little tummy was full by now but she was still thirsty.

Mike walked her back to the kitchen.

He helped her on the chair and as he did, he spoke to Sarah.

"One of the bathrooms will need a little step for the toilet.

"I'm sure you could put one together in your shop." Sarah said. "Nothing fancy just a little step for her. You two could even paint it together so she can have a little creative outlet while still feeling productive. Maybe sleep in her room for a while. I'm nervous about her spacing out."

Elizabeth was pleasantly surprised by the fact that her cup was full of juice when she returned. She gladly started sucking down the liquid, starting to zone out into it.

"I don't think it's bedtime quite yet Mike, just maybe start arranging her room and everything. It's better if we don't force her to go to sleep right now, besides she just woke up. All the bags are by the stairs." Sarah said.

"Can... can you help me rinse my hair and show me how to put the diaper on?" Kim asked mommy not really because she couldn't do it, but so she wouldn't be alone.

Mike nodded and started to get the stuff for Elizzie's room.

"Kim I know you can rinse your hair now that I told you. And the diapers are just like panties. I have to clean the kitchen." Sarah said. "I can't always be around and I don't want you to get used to me doing everything for you you're not a little kid you're a teenager. Just relax and you'll be fine."

Elizabeth smiled seeing her room again. She wiggled

Kim hung her head and went to the bathroom to do as she was told.

Mike smiled when she flopped on the bed.

He walked over to her and he motioned for her to come to him.

"Come on, honey.

"Honey it's okay to be scarsd of the dark but you need to be alone sometimes. You were alone when I met you. I can't always be around you 24/7." Sarah said with a sigh. "I don't want you in Elizabeth's room because I don't know how she feels about you and if she's scared of you. Mike and I will be talking long after you should be asleep. There's a lot of important adult things to talk about."

Kim started to cry.

She ran over and wrapped her hands and legs around Sarah's leg.

"I'm scared!"

She rubbed her face against the woman's leg and shook as she sobbed.

Sarah peeled Kim off her leg and looked her in the eye. "Why are you so scared? You've had your own room before. I know that because I was told you sleep alone in your room where I got you. I can't be with you all the time, Kim. I told you already that I won't always be here. It's not like I'm leaving. I'm just down here while you're in your room." Sarah said sternly yet gently. "You need to learn to be by yourself. What's different now than when I saw you reading on your bed earlier?"

Kim looked up at her.

"No... nothing." she said trying to get back to her mommy's leg.

She was scared, but it was different because it was NIGHT.