LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

adoption: One plus an Unexpected one

Ishigreensa

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I know, but you need to listen to me, remember? I'm not going to tell you to do something that will get you hurt. I told you to take them off so you wouldn't need to clean up again when you got home but you do." Sarah grabbed the panties from Mike and gave them to her. "Change into these." She said handing Kim one of her new panties.

Kim handed her the wet panties and blushing, she finished dressing.

Then she got back into the car.

"I'm trying to be big, mommy," she said looking up at her.

Mike nodded and started to rub her tummy to wake her up.

"Come on, honey, let's get you up, sweetie."

Kim went straight to the bathroom to clean up.

He smiled at her and took her to sit down.

"Do you want pepperoni or plain pizza?" he asked her.

Kim was in the bathroom cleaning up her body the best she could.

Mike laughed.

"Well, I guess the baby wants pepperoni," he said to Emma.

Kim came out in her pajamas, her hair still dripping, and a little soap still in her hair.

"It's okay just even when you think you're done keep rinsing." Sarah said. "Sit snd eat. If you have to use the bathroom just get up and go."

Elizabeth smiled and dipped the pizza again. "Yummy!" She said with a mouthful of pizza.

"When you can't feel any suds in your hair. Don't worry about wasting water. This is a fresh start and other rules from other places don't matter unless we say they do." Sarah said sternly. "Now eat before it gets cold."

"Kim you need to stop worrying." Sarah said hiding her frustration. "The only way you're going to feel safe and at home here is if you let yourself. If you keep worrying like this you'll never relax. You need to trust me, remember what we talked about?"

"It's okay. I'm not being mean but you have to listen to me from now on, got it?" Sarah said. "We're not going to get mad and we're going to treat you right, so no more arguing about anything okay?" She said after hugging Kim. "Now finish your dinner." She said. Kim was way too big to sit in her lap to eat. Sarah was a little petite, but still a foot above Kim.

Mike leaned in to her and whispered.

"What is it, baby?"

He cradled her as if she was as fragile as eggs.

"Did someone scare you?" he asked.