LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

adoption: One plus an Unexpected one

Ishigreensa

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike nodded.

"We'll get her those special things that teens sometimes wear to bed for that problem, and convince her that they are underwear, but just special underwear so she doesn't have to worry about wetting her pants, and maybe we can have her slip regular panties on over them so she isn't scared of someone else finding out she needs them?"

He didn't bother keeping his voice down because surly Heidi knew they were planning to diaper her by then, since she had already wet her pants at least twice at their house.

He picked Elizzie right up and put her in his lap.

"She still won't sit in the carseat, not even when she's a sleep," he said in a low tone to Sarah.

"Kim, why are you crying?" Sarah asked. The girl didn't even shed a tear earlier when she mentioned it. "You didn't cry earlier when I brought it up, so why are you now?" She said. "Besides since you won't be in school right away it'll be just us so would wearing them until you can stay dry really be that bad?" She asked keeping her tone low and calm even though she was getting really flustered by the fact that no one listened to her. "Your pants will stay dry and you can keep your clothes nice."

"Kim you're not in trouble. We talked about this. I won't hurt you and neither will Mike. You have to trust us in order for you to be calm around us." Sarah said when they were stuck in a traffic jam. "When we get home it's going to be dinner then bed though. We can do your room tomorrow but it's getting late and you need rest."

"Kim don't fall asleep yet." Sarah said shaking her shoulder. She didn't want the girl to wet in her sleep in the car. They had leather seats, but didn't want the car to smell like pee. "If you fall asleep now you won't sleep well later tonight."

"It's okay. But she's sensitive too, I'd rather try to keep her calm if you don't mind. To make it up to me, you get to build her a dollhouse in your workshop in the garage when you're not busy with Elizabeth." She said, figuring this would be the best way to make him agree. Sure he could argue, but they both knew she was the real boss.

Sarah sighed. She was able to pull over into the shoulder when the car in front of them moved. She grabbed a blanket and got out. "We'll be right back." She said. She took Kim to the side of the road where no one could see when the blanket was held up. "Take off your pants and panties and squat down." She said holding the blanket up. "Hand them to me."

"Kim I told you to take your panties off because I didn't want you to wet them!" Sarah said. She knocked on the window and motioned for Mike to roll it down. "Give me a pair of her panties and the bucket." She said so only he could here. "Take those wet things off. I'll get you new ones then you can put your pants back on."