LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

adoption: One plus an Unexpected one

Ishigreensa

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"How about two walls are purple and the other two stay blue? White is hard to paint." Sarah said. "We can get you a desk to for your homework and stuff on yes."

Elizabeth played with the play doh for about 45 minutes in total before she finally looked over to Mike and smiled, crawling into his lap. "Hi."

"We'll see." Sarah said. She didn't see the point of getting the girl a fake computer. She planned on getting her one for schoolwork and such eventually, but would have restrictions like only being able to use it at the table.

Elizabeth was so happy to see the dress being added to the cart. "Down?" She asked Mike shyly. She didn't like being restrained to the cart very much. She'd rather be down like before where she was able to see things by sitting on the ground.

"Honey you can wipe them on the pants you have on right now. Put the clothes I gave you on and then come wash your hands." Sarah said. "Please don't argue with me."

Elizabeth nodded. She looked around at all the pretty dresses. She really preferred dresses to shirts and pants. She sat down and reached out to touch the pretty dresses. Some of them felt scratchy and she certainty didn't like that. She did see a pale pink one though that had little butterflies all over it. She ooed and ahhed over it.

Kim nodded.

She was scared to tell her that it wasn't exactly that, but that she was just really shy about her body's functions until it got too hard to hold it.

"No, you can have some toys. I'm not mad I just want to help you. If you have to go to the bathroom you have to tell me. Remember what I told you about speaking up? I won't get mad about accidents, but I will if you just wait until the last possible second to tell us or go to the bathroom." Sarah said.

"I don't know either. You can get some more coloring books and stuffed animals though. I had stuffed animals in my room even in high school." Sarah said looking around. She picked up and adult coloring book. It wasn't adult in the sense that it had mature pictures, but he designs were complex and intricate. "What about this?" She showed Kim. She thought they looked cool.

"No I don't think stuffed animals are babyish." Sarah said. "I'm not sure about a doll house, but you can get one if you'd like. Or better yet, you can get some furniture and I'm sure Mike wouldn't mind making you a dollhouse. He's quite handy with tools."

Sarah looked at the furniture. It looked flimsy. She looked for some higher quality ones. "What about these?" She asked grabbing some wooden and fabric covered furniture. "These will last much longer. And I'm sure he can make the house however you want." She said smiling.

"You're not bad. These ones will last longer. The cheaper ones will break really easily and I don't want that. And I'm sure you can help. I'll talk to Mike in the car when we go home. How does that sound?" Sarah said.