LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

adoption: One plus an Unexpected one

Ishigreensa

"It's okay. She's doing better. She just has to get used to people. She's been through a lot and has some things wrong with her that can't be fixed but we're willing to work with her. Don't worry." Sarah said. Her goal was to eventually have both girls relatively normal and be able to be with either parent and be with each other. "No honey, I wouldn't. I promise."

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabeth put the moose in her mouth and was calmed down after a while. She realized she had to go to the bathroom though. She was scared to ask, but didn't want to have an accident. She tugged at Mike's shirt trying to get his attention. She'd explain when he asked her, but until then she'd be quiet.

Mike patted her back as she tugged at his shirt, thinking she just wanted to be reassured some more, and being distracted by the thought of looking for something to save her fingers a chewing every time she got nervous.

Eventually, though, with her insistent tugging, he looked her in the eye.

"What is it?" he finally asked after ten minutes.

Elizabeth looked away shyly. She couldn't help but feel like Mike was annoyed with her. Like the social worker said, she's very sensitive to tone. "Potty." She whispered softly. She had to go somewhat badly at this point, enough where she'd be squirming if she wasn't in Mike's arms.

Elizabeth shook her head. She wasn't sure she could hold it long enough. She had trouble holding it when she was scared or overwhelmed, and right now, she was both. She started pushing her pull-up into her hoping to keep herself from wetting again. She'd already wet her pants twice today. Once when she was asleep and once when she spaced out, and she certainly didn't want to do it while she was awake and aware. "Please." She whispered even softer than before.

Mike sighed and put the package back but looked around to remember where to find them again, then he took her out to the front of this store where he found a toddler's potty area.

Elizabeth looked between Mike and he stall. She looked between them before frowning a bit. She went into the stall and pulled down her pull-up and lifted Mike's shirt. She sat down on the cold seat, and jumped back up with a not so happy squeal.

Mike didn't notice what she did, and took her to wash her hands before going back to look at the fingered pacifiers.

He picked out three packages of them, and went to the front of the baby store to pay for them.

Kim looked up at Sarah as she foound a fourth shirt.

"Do you like it?" she asked her.

Elizabeth was happy Mike didn't notice what she had done. She felt so embarrassed though. She just held onto him and let him shop. After crying earlier, she thought there was no way she'd get any toys or the pretty dress she wanted. Since it was around 4PM now, less and less people were at the mall, so Elizabeth was a lot happier and calmer and even wanted to go look for clothes.

"Yay!" Kim clapped as she pulled out her list from her little side purse, something not that big at all, and was so worn out, it was a wonder it held the paper at all.

Elizabeth giggled when Mike put the stuffed animals in the cart. She was really starting to adjust to living with Mike. She liked him a lot. She looked all around when Mike was looking for toys. She pointed to a toddler's toy where you sat down on it and and pushed with your feet to make it move. It was for toddlers, but she didn't know that and it looked interesting to her.

"Pretty." She said seeing an off-brand American girl doll with freckles across her nose and long brown hair and eyes looking just like Eliabeth.

Elizabeth smiled and hugged Mike when she saw the toys being put into the cart. She was so happy and excited! Nobody ever had her long enough to want to buy her toys. Mike was so nice even when she wasn't the best behaved. She looked around the store being so amazed by everything. "What's that?" She asked softly, seeing play-doh and other varieties of clay.

"I'll put them in the bathroom Kim. I don't want them in Elizabeth's room because then I'll have to be going in there all the time and I think Mike is trying to make it her safe place where she knows she'll be okay." Sarah said tossing a purple beanbag in.

"I mean I'll keep them under the sink in the bathroom. Or you can keep them in your underwear drawer, taken out of the package and under your normal underwear. You're old enough to put them on by yourself." Sarah said.

It's okay. I figured she'd be able to do a better job than we would. There's no point buying things she hates. Do you want to paint her room a different color or does she want that? I'm buying paint for Kim's room probably.