LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

adoption: One plus an Unexpected one

Ishigreensa

"Okay did you put some pull-ups in the bag? I didn't want to intrude on you two." Sarah said grabbing a bucket from under the sink which was used to hold salt in the winter but during the current spring season remained unused. "I think we have some pepto bismol in the medicine cabinet if you think she'll take it." She said. She grabbed her purse and led Kim out to the car.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike put Elizzie in the back of the car and then after getting her in the seat and belted in, he got in next to her and put the bucket on the floor next to him.

"This is just for in case, honey," he said.

Elizabeth held her moose close as well as her sweater. It was too hot to wear it right now, but she wanted to hold it for the comfort. She reached out for mike. She wanted some sort of contact with him especially with Sarah so close.

Elizabeth wasn't really used to shopping. Luckily the current store they were in was very quiet so it didn't bother her too much, though she was embarrassed by the fact she only had an oversized shirt and a pull-up on.

Elizabeth nodded shyly. She frowned a bit when Mike mentioned she had to be a good girl. She didn't think of herself as a good girl. She constantly got upset and overwhelmed about things and not to mention she had accidents, a lot. She just told herself that she wouldn't be getting the dress.

"It's fine Kim." Sarah said. The clothes weren't expensive, and were good quality so they'd last a while. "Pick some out."

Elizabeth was staying silent and just sitting on the floor until a screaming little girl appeared only a few racks away. Elizabeth covered her ears and tried not to cry. Her eyes were shut tight and she looked miserable.

Elizabeth chewed her hand trying to calm herself down. She hated loud noises and was starting to cry. Huge tears spilled down her pale face. She was breathing fast, starting to hyperventilate. She wanted to run away somewhere silent. She shook and kept crying, not knowing what to do as the girls screams only bothered her more as the mother stopped by a nearby rack, ignoring the screaming girl.

Mike sighed and carried little Elizzie past the screaming child so he could get a look at how old she was.

"You are way too old to be carrying on like that," he scolded the eight year old girl.

Elizabeth was a lot calmer when she was out of the store. She had her moose tight to her chest as she hid in Mike's chest. She didn't mean to be a bad girl. She just hoped she wouldn't be in trouble.

When Mike was leaving the store for the second time, the mother approached him, the daughter red in the face but silent. The daughter got a look from her mother and spoke up. "I'm sorry Mister. I was bad and I'm sorry I made your daughter cry." She said, it was something she'd been told to do, but she was sorry she was screaming.