LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

adoption: One plus an Unexpected one

Ishigreensa

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Honey, what are you going to dress her in?" Sarah asked. "We don't have any clothes for her." She reminded him, having only gotten the call a few hours ago, they hadn't had time to do any shopping, even if they had known before, they didn't know the girls age, she could've been a newborn for all they knew.

Sarah sighed. "Honey, listen. I don't know what you've been through, but Mike is never going to hurt you. He's never going to touch you in any way you don't like and he's never going to hurt you. Can you trust me?" She asked hopefully.

Once Mike had his shirt on her, he kept her in the bedroom away from the commotion for a while.

"I want to believe you, mommy," Kim looked down.

"Kim, can you give me a chance? We haven't hurt you have we?" Sarah asked. "You need to be able to speak up though. If you don't tell me when something is wrong or you need the bathroom I won't be able to help you. I'll be gentle and patient as best I can if you can speak up and trust me."

Elizabeth started to come out of it. Just as she started to move her eyes and look around, Mike could hear her bladder emptying into her pull-up. By the time she was out of her world, she had a wet pull-up, the flowers having faded away. She smiled up at Mike. She reached up a little for him, still hesitant about her arms being swatted away. She was back to normal.

"Okay, I'll try not to wet my pants if I am allowed to go potty," she said looking up at her new mommy with her glassy eyes that no longer had tears in them.

"Kim if someone tells you to do something and you have to go to the bathroom or something just speak up like I told you. No one is going to be mad. And you have to listen to me when I say something though. I'm not being mean but the situation at the drugstore could've been avoided if you didn't tug at the sweater like I told you. I'm not mad, but you need to listen. And no you don't have to stay in those. Why don't you go take a bath and I'll find something for you to wear." Sarah said.

Mike nodded and turned his attention back to Elizzie.

He pointed at where Sarah had just walked off and then pointed at Elizzie's heart.

"She loves you, too, baby," he said.

Mike didn't know if she understood other people or not, but even if she did, he thought if he practiced the pointing language, it might help him understand her better, and teach her another way to communicate with him if she was scared to use words.