LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

adoption: One plus an Unexpected one

Ishigreensa

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabeth poured her lip trying to reach for her new moose when Mike put it out of her reach. She needed something to comfort her, and if she couldn't have her moose, she had to revert to her old method of getting into a safer mindset. She started chewing her hand, her fingers completely covered with bandaids, no skin visible on them at all.

Her skin was so delicate that it didn't take long to break it and start bleeding. She started screaming when the water got a little bit too hot. She was so sensitive to temperature that even a little hotter than how the water was felt like it was burning to her.

"When I wet the bed, to teach me it's bad, they make me pull down my pants and just in my wet panties, I stand-ed outside in the front yard so people could see how bad I was," Kim said softly.

Sarah frowned hearing Kim. "Well don't worry. That's not gonna happen here. And no, Daddy is not going to bathe you unless that's what you want. We won't ever make you do something like that you don't want. I promise."

Elizabeth started relaxing once the water was cooler. She even stopped chewing her hand, but the damage was already done. She put her hands near the water and gently skid them across the top of it, not caring as the blood ftom her hands dripped into it.

Elizabeth smiled an actual full smile when asked about liking baths. She paused for a moment and pointed at Mike, her once again bloodied hands by his face. She hoped 'Daddy' as he called himself would understand, he seemed to understand whenever she tried to communicate.

"Kim honestly I don't mind. You don't need to worry. If I say you can do something you can do it." Sarah said facing the girl. She sighed. If Kim didn't listen to her very well about little things how would she do about serious things.

Sarah sighed. "Kim don't worry about getting the chair wet." She said going over to her. "Just sit normally. I don't care if you get it wet. It doesn't matter." She was starting to get a little flustered by the fact that Kim wouldn't listen to her.

Mike finished washing little Elizzie up and he picked her up out of the tub in a towel.

"Daddy's little baby Elizzie," he cooed at her as he took her from the bathroom into the kitchen.

"Okay, one kid is clean, but she needs to have a diaper put on her and then some clothes.

"Why does she need a diaper right now?" Sarah asked curiously. "She only wet when she was sleeping, right?" She grabbed the two packages of pull-ups though and gave them to Mike. "I wasn't sure what would fit her or if she didn't like a certain character." She said. She also gave Mike the bandaids for Elizabeth. "We'll only use these for you honey." She said hoping not to scare the little girl.

Mike sighed.

He reached for the kitty sweater and took it to the bathroom.

"I need to do something with it first, and then I'll put it on you, okay?" he said to her.

He ran some warm water in the sink, and then he started to scrub at the sick on the sweater.

"Put this pull up on for daddy.

Mike sighed and picked up the pull up.

"Didn't anyone teach you how to put panties on?" he asked her as gently as he could.

Kim nodded.

But then, Her face started to get red, and she looked like she was concentrating on something that was really hard... and after a few minutes, it would become apparent, she was starting to poop her panties.

Mike got the shirt as clean as he could and then started to pat it dry with a towel.

"I'm almost done, baby," he told little Elizzie.

Sarah had gone back to tidying up. They had been so rushed to hurry out the door when they got the first call they left it in a bit of a mess.

She looked over at Kim and could start to smell the poop. She figured the girl had passed some gas or something. "You okay Kim? Your face is red." She said. They had a second bathroom that was downstairs, it was just a half bath, so Kim couldn't actually clean up in there.

Elizabeth was staring off in space. Even when Mike was right where it would be natural to make eye contact, she was seemingly looking through him instead of at him. She was completely silent, the only sound audible was her breathing. She didn't know how to communicate very well because of autism, but autism and not being able to concentrate made her like this, it was a cycle until someone could help her communicate better. The girl would blink every now and then, but that was the only sign of movement.

Mike picked Elizabeth up and rocked her trying to help her come back.

"Baby, it's okay," he said trying to get through to her.

Elizabeth didn't input the visuals in her mind, but when she heard Sarah she started hyperventilating, being even more scared now. She would've been coming out of her spell if Mike hadn't brought her into another room with Sarah and her being in only the pull-up, didn't help.

"I suggested she let you dress her because I was afraid of her catching a cold while she was waiting for me to wash her shirt out, but she's just getting worse even though I tried to pick her up and carry her.