LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Prison Bondage Roleplay - Private, with KylaInDiapers

B

"I think you're a bit tired for this, little missy. So why don't you tell me how old you are, and then I think you should get some rest"

Jessica reached into the bag for the bottle.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That's nice you don't look I was guessing 25." she said as it was dark..

"W-what fuss?" is all she could get out before Jessica forced the nipple in. Kayla tried to move but Jessica held it firmly it was either choke or swallow. Kayla tried to spit it out finally she started to drink it..

Kayla looked on at first she was mad then she began to drink at a nice steady pace as her eyes grew heavy. She could feel Jessica rocking her and running her hands through her hair she felt like she was somewhere else as she felt really relaxed and secure. She slowly drifted off to sleep..

Jessica kept stroking Kayla until she dozed off. She considered climbing up into her own bed, but didn't want to disturb her new friend.

She listened to Kayla's breathing, and the sound of her suckling. Eventually, as she herself was drifting off, she replaced the Kayla's bottle with her pacifier, and fell asleep herself.

"W--what?" she said forgetting where she was as the drugs were still in her system. Then she opened her eyes and realized she had a pacifier in her mouth she immediately spit it out.

"What the hell!" she squealed then she moved around and realized she wet and messed her diaper.

"No no this can't be happening!" she began to cry..

"Why are they doing this to me?" she cried some more

Kayla pushed away still fighting her new role but Jessica held her and calmed her down rocking her.

"I'm not a baby why are they treating me like this?"

"I'm wet and dirty it stinks, no I--I didn't!" she said tears in her eyes.

"Yes b--but I don't want it." she whined stuttering nervously.

Jessica teased her lips with the pacifier finally getting her to accept it..

"I know it can't be very nice for you, but it'll be OK. I'm going to try to get a guard to take you downstairs to get cleaned up. Do you still need to poop at all?"

Jessica took the teddy from the bag and showed him to Kayla,

"By the way, I was thinking about this guy last night. What do you think his name might be?"

"I'm not going to get a guard if you're going to act like that. You'll swear at them, and get yourself in trouble again."

She held the bear up to Kayla

"Now, are you going to calm down and play along, or are you going to spend longer than you have to in that shitty diaper?"

"That'll do, for now," Jessica said, her patience starting to wear a little thin.

She walked over to the door, and began banging it, then called for help for the guard.

She then looked over to Kayla,

"It would probably be good if you stood up ready for the guard".

Kayla noticed she said it kinda sternly she wondered if this how Jessica really was. She stood up like she told her too she was ready to get changed. She was now calmed down and wasn't going to say anything to get her in trouble..

"What do they normally serve for breakfast?" she asked waiting for the guard..

Kayla was unaware of the drugs that were in her system as she stood up almost like she was drunk.

"I'm fine-- what do they serve for breakfast I'm hungry." she said excitedly. Then she saw the half empty baby bottle.

"D--d-did I drink that?" as she thought all that was a dream.

"You did. It seemed to help you fall asleep," Jessica said, moving towards Kayla, concerend she was going to fall over.

"Usually its grits, oatmeal, or cereal. Weekends and holidays it's bacon, sausage and eggs as well. They also have pancakes and waffles for the girls who are on special privileges."

She sniffed the air, "I hope that guard gets here soon, otherwise you'll have to eat breakfast wearing that diaper".