LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie from ohio

Hi everyone my name is Ronnie or ron ,rj and I'm 23 from ohio and I'm very new to this site I'm an abdl boy I have been for years now and been keeping it a secret from mostly everyone that I can . I'm here Because I'm here to meet new interesting people that share the same interest as I do maybe a mommy or a daddy too but friends mostly I'm very shy around people that I jus met but I'll warm up to u and get less shy . I'm still an awesome guy I work full/part time it's a nice job but I still wish I was jus making more but I'm glad too that I get to rest . I have a girlfriend and a daughter and she is turning 3 this year happy birthday baby girl . I also have assburgers and bi polar and idk maybe that's y I got into it or could b that wat I've been dealing wit my whole life if u ask wat happen I would gladly tell u . But I'm jus a friendly guy/boy that jus want friends that won't leave me or judge me and also be there when I need it , and if

Hi Ronnie, welcome to DD. there's lots of friendly people that share your interests here. There are even some that share the same issues you do I'm sure. The best way to make new friends is to just join in.