LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's finally out, the Japanese program that I was featured on with a few others from around the world...

I think you were smart to go on a Japanese show. They seem to be more accepting. In addition to this, there is minimal risk to you as as this is a foreign program. Was your babysitter cute?

29 minutes ago, Eir said:

I think you were smart to go on a Japanese show. They seem to be more accepting. In addition to this, there is minimal risk to you as as this is a foreign program. Was your babysitter cute?

I think this is a misconception that comes from all the "weird Japan" stuff you see but from what I hear from my fiance who is a Japanophile and lived there for half a year they are actually really conservative. Or rather there is a divide between the older generations and the younger ones, but legally speaking there are few protections for LGBT people for instance, and they tend to be very restrained. The younger generations tend to be more open minded and liberal but who knows if they will stay that way as they get older or follow into their parents way of thinking.

Just using the above as an example but from all I have heard they aren't any more open to these sorts of things overall than any other country is.

From having a quick look at the show it seems like a Japanese version of the freak show series that get aired in the West. Other than Stanley they seem to have a very tall person, a pair of very overweight twins, some guy wearing a very heavy hat/turban(?), and a bunch of other "oddities"... It even has a little camera showing the audiences shock reactions and gasps/laughter.

Now I don't understand Japanese so I don't know what they are saying so I am just going off of what I can see.

Huh. I saw the face square. While the "Jury" seemed to show looks of surprise, shock, and some laughed, it was not anything like Jerry Springer.

The little boxes in the corners with people's reactions is a very common theme on Japanese variety programming. People there like to see how minor celebrities react to what's being explained in the episodes. It's weird to us, but it's less obnoxious than our 90's sitcom laugh tracks were.

The translation was mostly to be expected. Nothing really derogative said. But it's pretty clear why they chose this person: they wanted the shock factor with the combination of ageplay and morbid obesity. Not blaming the OP for his weight, but the producers of this show for picking him.

Yes, Japanese people will act relatively reserved, but Elfking is correct. Japan is a very conformative, herd-mentality society and very few would be at all accepting of this, even with the excuse of hospital treatment for the bomb joke, or divorced parents, or an alcoholic, abusive father. There are pockets of exceptions in places like Tokyo, but that's no different than some place like San Francisco in the US.

As always, these shows continue to do us no favors. We're put on spectacle like zoo animals for people to gawk at. Heaven forbid they do a show about someone without a room full of adult-sized baby furniture, for-hire sitters, and BMI below 30.

Nothing at all wrong with the OP, his life, or what he's doing; but it's not at all representative of 90% of our community. It's very similar to how gays were always portrayed as flamboyant sex addicts in the 80's and 90's on TV in the US.

They found a 12 or 13 year old american young man to play the younger me. Part of me wonders if after acting out the part if he's interested in being a TB.

In the age of the internet, let's all just pray his classmates don't find this video online. It'll destroy his life.

• Like 1
On 01/20/2016 at 1:49 AM, Eir said:

They seem to be more accepting. In addition to this, there is minimal risk to you as as this is a foreign program.

As a nation as a whole, Japan is actually even more conservative than the US in this sort of matter. In terms of the kind of metropolitan audience that a variety show is typically aimed at, they're probably a bit more accepting of this sort of thing. What most people don't realize is that Japan is basically "a western country with an eastern history and language." It's really not that different from the US or the UK, despite how it's frequently portrayed, or how a handful of cultural differences might really stick out to people from another region.