LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Gal, Needs Mate

Raynn

Hello all, I am 42, in SW Ontario, and since my divorce, I have vowed that my next partner in crime will accept my fetish.

I am into holding, desperation, pants wetting, bed wetting, pants pooping, and long to try diapers, but won't until I find someone special to share them with.

So, if you are reading this, and like wetting girls, wear diapers, want to be a daddy, and are ready to make all of this part of your life for real. Drop me a line.

raynn1@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Hello all, I am 42, in SW Ontario, and since my divorce, I have vowed that my next partner in crime will accept my fetish.

I am into holding, desperation, pants wetting, bed wetting, pants pooping, and long to try diapers, but won't until I find someone special to share them with.

So, if you are reading this, and like wetting girls, wear diapers, want to be a daddy, and are ready to make all of this part of your life for real. Drop me a line.

raynn1@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Hi there my name is Scott, I'm 43 and divorcied also. I live in Michigan and if you want to talk we can. Divorcie is a hard thing, but you can get on with your life with the friends on this site.

• 5 months later...

raynn1@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Raynn, your intro sounds exciting, I'm also into this fetish, however inexperienced, I would love to chat with you sometime, hope to here from you!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Daddyforyou

raynn1@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Hi Raynn - I'm 45 and in Ontario and i do like wetting girls who need to wear diapers . Yes i 'm an experienced daddy and am ready to make this part of my life for real . I do not play games at all and im serious about this . Reply back soon .

Signed Daddy Brian