LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB/DLs and equal rights.

Having your own lawyer does make a difference and they are allowed to enter the case in an advisory capacity to the DA if the DA approves that- which they usually do. Your lawyer can save the DA staff time on research for precedents and related cases to refer to in the trial. The DA's staff doesn't have time to do that with their workload so that part of their cases can be marginal and therefore ruled out by a decent objection which has been better researched. I know this because I have experience here. I know how the system works and not always by things good for me. I've learned the hard way- you don't have to. Anything legal- even a parking ticket- is worth a call to your lawyer who if nothing else will tell you the best way forward even if you thought you knew that already, like paying the parking ticket. They may know something you don't- that's their specialty, not yours. The law is complex and that's why you always need an attorney's opinion and the only one you can trust is the one you hire- the others have no vested interest in you even if they have an interest in your case; there's a big difference there both legally and morally.

What you've got is a twit for a DA and unfortunately that is an all-too-common occurrence :( The DA's office is a lot like Medical Internships where you get handled by someone with precious little experience who is supposed to be able to do well but might not. It's normally a stepping-stone toward your eventual private career if your connections can't get you in as a Junior at a good Law firm yet. Read my earlier posts- you may have other approaches here but in taking any of them you need your own attorney if you want a good outcome. I hope you get one soon and a good one. And use them for anything legal no matter how small you think it is.

Bettypooh

• Like 1