LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Java Exploit? Pop-up/under? Advertising?

What's happening? Every time I come here now, I get a pop under window for iluvdiapers2. I'm using firefox, I don't want pop-ups, and if I want to click on an advert or buy something, I'll click the link myself; Is this just advertising? or is there some inter site competition / cookie poisoning / exploits going on???

What's happening? Every time I come here now, I get a pop under window for iluvdiapers2. I'm using firefox, I don't want pop-ups, and if I want to click on an advert or buy something, I'll click the link myself; Is this just advertising? or is there some inter site competition / cookie poisoning / exploits going on???

Have you got the inbuilt pop-up blocker enabled? In any case, a brand new version of Firefox was released last night - highly recommend. It can be downloaded from http://www.mozilla.com/firefox

If you're still having problems, try installing the AdBlock and AdBlock Updater extensions.

Yeah, the pop-up blocker is enabled, cause iluvdiapers2 is prevented from opening a pop-up window. It's just that it's a whole other website's window opening up *behind* this one, and I'm wondering if I'm infected with adware or something. Shouldn't be. I'm an IT tech with 10yrs experience, behind 2 firewalls and a virus checker. The other option is that dailydi has an ad campaign going with luvdiapers. Fair enough, but if it's going to open up a whole new window I have to close down, I'd like the option not to have to do that. I'll see what FF2 does...

Yeah, the pop-up blocker is enabled, cause iluvdiapers2 is prevented from opening a pop-up window. It's just that it's a whole other website's window opening up *behind* this one, and I'm wondering if I'm infected with adware or something. Shouldn't be. I'm an IT tech with 10yrs experience, behind 2 firewalls and a virus checker. The other option is that dailydi has an ad campaign going with luvdiapers. Fair enough, but if it's going to open up a whole new window I have to close down, I'd like the option not to have to do that. I'll see what FF2 does...

This never happens to me. I used to get a message saying a pop up has been blocked but that has stopped.

I got firefox 2.0 and I keep on getting a "additional plugins are required to display all the media on this page" on every page in DD. Then when I click on install plugin a screen pops up that says install unknown plugin. Does anyone have an idea about what plugin I need?

SuperDiaperBaby

There is a topic about this. I think it is in this forum, probably a little bit further down the page. It tells you which plugins you need.

Yeah, I'm getting that "additional plugins" message too... but thankfully no pops... Not sure I want to find out what plugs I'm missing and/or actually install 'em-- I'm seeing everything I need to, now. Don't want to mess with a good thing, and I can ignore the "plug" message...

Wetbuns-- I'm sure you've already done it, but it's reassuring to run something like AdAware as well as the virus scans... different scan proggys have different libraries, and can pick up what others may miss...

wv