LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Son to baby

BabyWarlock

"Yes Nanny." he goes over to a young redhead woman and gives a quiet "Sowwy Miss." before apologizing to others the only person he doesn't apologize to is an old man in a leather greatcoat. He hides behind Madeline. "He scawy Nanny."

"I'm glad you translated it for me. I don't know any foreign language. I didn't take any in high school. I thought I was going to have to go by the picture on the doors, One had a figure with pigtails and a dress and the other had a figure with overalls and a cap." Madeline took Etienne into the boy room. The walls was light blue with pictures of trucks and cars on the walls. Madeline locks the door behind her and removes Etienne's overalls. She lays them aside and removes his underwear. "I don't think you will be needing them any time soon." Madeline goes to open the package of diapers when she realizes she forgot the bag. "Dang, I forgot your diapers. I guess I'll have to use one of the diapers on the shelf. Do you want a diaper with fire trucks or race cars?"

"Ok you can have a race car diaper." Madeline gets one of the race car diapers off the shelf and puts it on Etienne. "There you go. Diapered up. Now you can play at the park without having to worry about wetting yourself." She puts Etienne's overalls back on him. "Do you want to go to the park first or Build A Bear first?"

"Alright. We will go to Build A Bear first." Madeline picked up Etienne and put her hand under Etienne's bottom causing his diaper to crinkle. "Back to where you should have never left. Back to being my little diapered prince." She carries Etienne out of the bathroom. Madeline carries Etienne into the other bathroom. She sat him on the bench. "I'll be back in a moment." Madeline goes into one of the stalls to use the bathroom.

"You are welcome." Madeline takes Etienne out to the car. "Time to go to Build A Bear." She pulls out of the parking lot and heads to the mall. Madeline parks at the entrance closest to Build A Bear. She takes Etienne into the mall and to Build A Bear. "Go pick out what you want."

Etienne picks out a wolf skin, one not dissimiliar to the one that his father had burned when he was 10 stating that he was "too old for it". He toddles over to Madeline. "Hewe Nanny wat now?"