LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Son to baby

BabyWarlock

14 year old Etienne is the son of a billionare, his father is almost always away and the only person who cares about him his the housekeeper. One day he wakes up and realises he's wet the bed.

Madeline was downstairs making sure everything was in order. She was the closest thing Etienne had to a mother. His real mom passed away when Etienne was 1 year old. Madeline heard him coming down the stairs. "Morning. How did you sleep last night?"

Etienne still bright red with shame went up to his room, He cringed at the soaked sheets and sodden pajamas although he pick the pjs up and went to the bathroom, He laid them on the floor. "Well." he said as he turned the shower on. "At least Madeline didn't get angry at me, I really hope she doesn't email Dad." He washed himself.

Madeline finished washing the dishes and went up to Etienne's room. She stripped the bed and went into the bathroom while Etienne was in the shower. Madeline picked the wet clothes up and carried them out. She put them down the laundry chute. Madeline went back into the bedroom and knocks on the bathroom door. "Do you want some breakfast?"

Etienne finished showering and dried himself, he opened the door fully, not worrying about being naked in front of her since she'd bathed him until he was 5. "Uh yes please Madeline can I have poached eggs please?."

Etienne eats his pancakes. "Yes Nanny..I mean Madeline." He replies calling madeline the name he'd stopped using when he was 7. He hurriedly finished and went to the door. "Bye Madeline." Etienne walks to the bus stop and waits.

Etienne sat on the bus dejected. His Dad had promised to be there for his lacrosse game, not that he was any good at it, he had ADHD and bad motor coordination but being on the team was mandatory for his class. He got to school and stood in the shadows, not wanting to be a target of the burly 3rd years.

Etienne came onto the pitch,he was bruised and battered even before the game started. Brian, Morgan and Nicol the team leaders had beat him up in the changing room. The game went as expected, he failed to Get a single ball and missed every time. Afterwards the other members beat him up again. "F..ck off runt!" Said Brian. "You're just a midget anyway!" Said Nicol. Etienne dressed again but felt himself crying as he met Madeline at the entrance.

"A..and before, I got in the team because Andrew Smith who usually plays was sick. Nicol, Brian and Morgan beat me up! I don't even like this stupid game, Nanny! B..but it's o..obligatory." He sobbed into Madeline's shoulder.

Madeline rubs Etienne's back as he cries. "There there. Everything will be ok. I'll have a chat with the headmaster tomorrow about this. No one deserves to be beat up. Let's go home and you can have some chocolate chip cookies and a glass of milk." She walks him to the car and then drives home. Madeline unlocks the door. "Go change your clothes and I'll warm up some chocolate chip cookies for you in the oven."

Etienne goes to his bedroom still sniffling. He changes into a black short sleeved t-shirt and a pair of torn jeans. He sits down at the table still crying. "I don't think talking zo the headmaster will do anything, Nanny Nicol, Morgan and Brian are 3 of his favourites, they're always beating up everyone but they don't get punished." He sips from the glass of milk and puts his head in his hands.