LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Son to baby

BabyWarlock

Madeline nods. "Park it is." She starts towards the exit when she smells something. "Smells like someone went poo poo in their diaper." Madeline finds the nearest restroom and takes Etienne in. She had to wait while a mother changed her daughter. Madeline overhear the mother and another lady talking about how they couldn't wait until their children was potty trained. So they wouldn't have to deal with changing diapers anymore. Madeline smiled to herself. She was the opposite. She loved changing diapers.

Etienne was standing very close to Madeline, her height compared to his size and clothes made him look like a child. Deeply though he was glad to have Nanny again. He'd had it bad the last year and longed for the security of hugs, cuddles, diaper changes, feedings and love that Madeline had provided him with. He was glad to be a toddler again, this'd been the best time of his life when Madeline had always protected him and pampered him. He hugged Tash and started to fantasize about Tash being alive.

The mother finished up changing her daughter and turns around. "Another child in need of a diaper change. I bet you will be glad when he is potty trained. So you won't need to change diapers."

Madeline shakes her head. "Not at all. I don't mind changing my little one's diapers at all. Infact I enjoy it. Because of the one on one time it gives us and the bonding time it affords me. I never did understand why parents want to rush their children though their childhood. So it will make things easier for them. So if my little one never gets out of diapers. It is fine with me. I am going to let him develop at his own rate. Even if that means changing him before he walks down the aisle at his wedding." The mothers looks at Madeline and rolls their eyes. Madeline hears one of them mumble under her breath. "Hippie mother."

Etienne was blissfuly unaware of the conversation, being lost in his imagination. He then started to itch which shool him from his trance. He tugged on Madeline's sleeve. "Change now Nanny pweese."

Madeline watches the ladies leave and turns her attention back to Etienne. "Are you ready to be changed?" She notices Etienne wasn't paying attention. So Madeline calls Etienne again. Still no answer. "Tach, Can you get Etienne's attention for me. He seems to be in his own little world."

Madeline nods. "Yes the park. A promise is a promise. I'm not like your dad who says he will do something and then not follow though on his promise. We aren't that far from the exit we came in. So do you want to walk or ride in the stroller?"

"It is good to see you laughing and smiling. It has been so long since you did either. I thought your laughter button was broken and I was going to have to take you in to have it fixed." Madeline takes Etienne out to the car and puts him into the backseat. She takes the stroller back in and then gets in the car. Madeline drives to the park and takes Etienne to the playground. She sets down on a bench. "Would you like me to wolf sit Tash while you play?"

"Mmmm... kay Nanny.. YAAAY!" Etienne says as he gets distracted by the slide and the chance to let his ADHD out. He bounces and runs and climbs. He's having the best fun he's had in years. He climbs up a tree and watches the sky. "Aewoplane!" he says seeing the plane un the sky he then gets off and runs over to Madeline."Nanny, Nanny can, can y..you push me on the swings? Pweeese Nanny PWEEEEESSSEE?" He gives her his ultimate puppy dog eyes, that would make arctic pack ice melt.

A lady walks by and sees Etienne running around. "Full of energy isn't he. Sugar overload?"

Madeline shakes her head. "No he is ADHD. Heavy on the hyper part. Today was a pretty day. So I decided to bring him to the park to play and burn off some hyper energy."

The lady nods. "I see he is still in diapers. With him having ADD and being hyper on top of that. Potty training him is not going to be easy."

Madeline nods. "Yeah. His doctor suggested not trying until he is older. That he might stand a better chance of potty training." The lady walked off and Madeline saw Etienne coming over "Push you on the swings? Well what do you think Tash. Think we should? Yeah I agree." Madeline looks at Etienne. "Tash and I talked about it and we both agree. I will push you on the swings. Which swing do you want to swing on. The open swing, the one that is enclosed on the side or the red one that has the over the shoulder harness?"

Madeline had reservations about letting swing in the open swing after the last time he was in one. He let go of the chain and fell out of the swing. "Alright. You can swing in the open one, but you have to hold onto the chain. You can't let go while you are swinging. Because you don't want to fall out and get hurt like you did last time." Madeline starts to push Etienne in the swing.