LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Son to baby

BabyWarlock

"Okay wewe we get a heart?" He then spots a shelf of the hearts and picks one out. He follows Madeline over to the girl at the stuffing machine.

"Are you here to make your teddy come alive?" Asked the girl.

"That's great! Could you give him to me so I can bring them to life?"The girl asks.

Etienne tentatively hands over the skin and the heart.

The girl puts the heart in the wolf and stuffs it. "Here you go. The outfits are over there." She says pointing to a row of boxes.

Etienne finishes registering it and comes back over to Madeline, on his face was the brightest smile Madeline had seen in years. His new wolf tucked protectively under one arm he grabbed his Nanny's hand.

Madeline leaves the store and goes over to the mall map to see where the closest stroller rack was at. She saw there was one a short way down the mall. Madeline takes Etienne over to the rack and got a stroller. She puts Etienne into the stroller and leans the back down a little to make it comfortable for Etienne to nap in. "Comfy?"

Etienne nestles into the plastic fabric his eyes drooping. He yawns widely and manages to say "Ye me comfy Nanny..." before drifting off to sleep. His small size coupled with his cute juvenile clothes, with Tash cuddled protectively between his arms and sucking his paci he appeared for all the world to be an older toddler napping in a stroller on a shopping trip with his Mommy. Madeline couldn't help but smile at the cuteness.

Madeline smiles at the sleeping Etienne. She pushes him around the mall doing some window shopping. Madeline stopped in Starbucks to have a Latte while Etienne naps. She watched people walking by. Some with strollers and some without any children. Madeline looks down at Etienne and smiles. "I have got my baby back and I am not going to give him up again."

Etienne dreams peacefully, not having a nightmare for the first time in 5 years. He dreams of Madeline and her cuddling him. He smiles in his sleep. After about an hour he wakes up. He looks around not mknowing where he is until he spots Madeline, "Nanny!" he shouts with joy holding his arms up.