LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Son to baby

BabyWarlock

Madeline yawns. "What did you say sweetie?" She felt the wetness on her lap. "You wet again. I think you should stay home today. You are in no shape mentality to go to school today. Let's get you cleaned up and you can go back to sleep for a while." Madeline took Etienne into the downstairs bathroom and ran a bath. She washed Etienne from head to toe. "You can go back to bed if you want to."

Madeline looks online at diaper site trying to figure out which ones would be the best for Etienne. She wanted something thick enough to contain the wetness, but too thick which would make it hard for Etienne to walk in. "I guess I'll have to take Etienne with me when I buy him some diapers. So I can make sure they fit. Since they go on which is bigger. The hips or waist."

Madeline puts Etienne chin in her arms. "No sweetie. Diapers are not just for babies. They are for anyone who needs to keep their bed and clothes dry. Wouldn't it feel better to wake up and not be in a wet bed. It will just be at night and I am the only one who will see you in your diapers."