LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An easy job - closed

babyve

Jess was in college but struggling to afford it, she went through the papers to find a job to help when she got invited for an interview to become a child minder for some guys kids. She didn't know if she'd be good at it since she didn't know any children but needed the money more than anything. She found the correct address and knocked on the door. She introduced herself when it was answered, "Oh hey!" She smiled, "My name is Jess, I'm here for the job interview."

Mike Snyde came to the door dressed in a business suit, and he looked down at the young woman thinking she was a little older than he had hoped, but still, maybe he could get her to play along if he just found the right catch.

Jess was fine with the job for now, she needed the money, however little, and thought she could look for something better in the meantime if it's too little, for the time being though, she couldn't turn down work. "That's fine, I'm still interested in the role." The man seemed friendly enough so she stepped over the threshold and into his home. She took a moment to study her surroundings, there were loads of toys for the children to play with but no sign of the kids, she thought they must be in another room or maybe playing outside.

The man maintained intense eye contact with Jess which she hadn't been expecting, she towered over him, herself only 5ft2, the man was at least a foot taller than her. "Oh I'm a very good employee, I'll make sure the kids have good behaviour." She replied, trying to sound confident when she was actually very, very nervous.

"Right here?" She replied, gesturing to the space between the two dolls. She sat down, delicately placing both hands on her lap and looking around the room. "If you don't mind me asking, how many children do you have?" She kept her language polite, she wanted to make a good first impression for the interview.

Looking after one 12 year old girl twice a week, that sounded easy enough to her, she had been expecting younger, and more of them with the amount of toys in the sitting room. She smiled when he said he'd give a pay rise if she was good at her job, Jess would try hard to be good at her job for the extra cash.

She couldn't help but pull a face at the next thing the man said, she thought he might be joking, but he kept his expression serious so Jess tried to answer. "Uh, I haven't worn a diaper since I was a little kid, and I've never wet myself in public, as far as I remember." She nodded along to what he was saying about not always being able to use the toilet. There was a chance of wetting happening or something, but it had never happened to her before and she was pretty sure the man was warning her about a concern he didn't need to worry about, she was continent. She thought it be easier to confirm she understood rather than clarify anything. She knew there was zero chance of her wetting herself. "Ok, that shouldn't be a problem." She replied. Jess had no idea of the mans intention.

(On my phone because out so short messages and slow)

alright then, Mike said. I guess we'll start off by showing you where the girl will probably be most of the time.

Jess followed the man on the tour, the girls room seemed a little young for a 12 year old, but Jess hadn't met the girl yet. Maybe she did still have accidents and wear diapers, she was glad the man was giving Jess some warning so that she wouldn't be surprised and make the 12 year old feel self-conscious if she was to have an accident in front of her. "Okay, that sounds straight forward enough" Jess replied, smiling when the man mentioned a contract. It sounded as if she had got the job even if he hadn't offered it to her yet.

"Oh sorry" Jess replied, looking embarrassed that she had already made a bad impression before she'd even started, "I didn't know."

Jess had dressed relatively casual for the role, she wore a loose, cream knit ware top, skinny blue jeans and comfortable black pumps. She hadn't thought babysitting would need anything too smart.

Sarah did as she was told and took her shoes off, leaving them by the door. She didn't understand why the man was so strict but shrugged it off, it was only part time.

When Jessica came up to the room, the only hint she had that a twelve year old was supposed to be there, was a childish sweater laying on the bed, some childish panties with My Little Pony printed all over them, and a pink skirt lying on the bed aside from the room make up.

Jess stopped quite suddenly when she got to the bedroom and realised something wasn't right. He wanted her to be the 12 year old. She laughed, then frowned when she realised he wasn't joking. "No!" She replied stubbornly, "I don't need the money that badly, I'm not going to pee my pants for it!" Did he honestly think Jess would become his child that easily?

Jess left as soon as she could and didn't look back, she wasn't becoming anyone's child no matter how dire her finances were. The next day she held the same opinion until she realised she didn't have enough to make this months rent. She was starting to panic, there must be other options.

On the Friday, gas and electric bills arrived, she searched desperately for another job but was unsuccessful, tomorrow was the last day he could consider the job offer as an option. She didn't care about the further age regression the longer she left it, she wasn't going back.

On the Saturday, after a night weighing up her options, Jess decided to go back. She could do it just one time, just for the money, it might not be as dreadful as it sounded. This time she arrived at 10.50am, just like he had told her to and knocked on the door.

Jess cringed, going back was horrible, she didn't want to do this, but unless she wanted to find herself broke and out on the street, she had no choice. She held herself together as he showed her the childish clothes she would have to wear. She nodded to show she understood, "I can dress myself though" She replied, she just didn't want him to see her naked. She didn't sit down on the bed like she was told, instead she remained standing. This was going to be difficult.

Jess wiped her nose, trying not to cry was hard, she tried to focus on the money. If she did this then she wouldn't have to worry about rent or bills. She nodded at the small compromise, he was nicer when she complied.

Mike got her shirt and her undershirt off of her and dressed her in a cute purple undershirt and a sweater-type shirt with Disney Princesses all over it.