LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's just not the same around here anymore

Ever since my falling out last summer, I've just been in a funk, I'm still feeling bad about what I did to the point that I have been very reclusive everywhere on the internet, no profile pictures, strict privacy settings on every account I have, only speaking when spoken to. People who remember me know that is very unlike me. It's like i just don't give a shit about something that ment so much to me. This site was very important to me, and still is, but it's just not the same for me. It's not the sites fault, nor any member or staff, it's all me, I'm the one who threw away everything that i built up, I went from being a chat mod, and the resident perv, to being banned, to being a lurker who posts in the forums once in a while. I miss my old life here, I

Well dear heart, life has crap in it which we can do little or nothing about. All you can do is pick up the pieces and try again. We had to put my Mom in a nursing home just before Christmas which felt bad for me. And we all had breakfast together yesterday which started off well but Mom went into a rant and I had to leave before I blew up. I spent a lot of the day crying because there was nothing else I could do. I'm a bit hoarse still from my screaming at God for all the crap he's dumped on me. But I'm feeling a bit better this morning and picking up the pieces of life once again, stained, dirty, and broken, and I'm trying to put them back together again. Just make the best of it and go on, sooner or later it will get better.

On 12/27/2015 at 2:01 AM, smokey said:

court next month regarding the source of my nervous breakdown, (see other thread I started) but I have this fear that the justice system is going to look at this as a case of "boys will be boys" and slap this guy on the wrist. The police didn't even want to do anything about this whole thing, the only reason he even went to jail was because he was driving drunk, nevermind the fact that him and his passengers had intentions to kill me. No matter what, whatever they do to them is not good enough.