LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypno Regression Mp-3 Files

Yepper I just found this way cool site for being made to regress to helpless thumb sucking baby. This Hypnos mistress will have you under her control in no time at all. She can and helps relieve all of your stress's and adult worries. This new Mp-3 is already out for all of you to part take in and enjoy. If you like it Mzdominica will make others for us AB’s & DL’s alike .www.mzdominica.com :littleangel::littleangel:

I dont mean to sound rude but I personally think that either you ARE or you ARE NOT a AB/DL! Why the need for hypnosis?

I really love nappies/diapers and I think of them for most part of the day (until I get home and put one on). I really dont think that listening to hypnosis mp3's will make me love them more.

Regardless of whether it was a plug, I want to venture an answer to this:

"Either you ARE or you ARE NOT a AB/DL! Why the need for hypnosis?"

That's a bit like saying, either you ARE or you ARE NOT going to hold still, so why the need for bondage?

Because it's fun and exciting and hot, that's why.

Regardless of whether it was a plug, I want to venture an answer to this:

"Either you ARE or you ARE NOT a AB/DL! Why the need for hypnosis?"

That's a bit like saying, either you ARE or you ARE NOT going to hold still, so why the need for bondage?

Because it's fun and exciting and hot, that's why.

No its not! I myself have never been into bondage. So should I go and find some hypnosis on bondage??

Okay, so you're not into bondage and you're not into hypnosis. What does that matter to anyone but you? These things are fun and exciting and hot for the people who are into them, and no further explanation is necessary.

• Like 1