LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Beginner wearer

Hi, being a first time wearer, I'm having some trouble on deciding on what type of brand of diaper to buy. I have three options available to me which are m4, tranquility ATN, and north shore supreme. Of these options, which would you say are the thickest, softest, and crinkliest of the three? I have no interest in performance as I only want to wear for comfort.

I've only tried the Northshore, and they're certainly bulky and absorbant, but they're pretty stiff at first and I've had trouble getting them to fit right without using tape. (Though I do find that, once taped on, a long strip of pink or blue duct tape across where the waistband would go both helps the fit significantly and gives it a cutesie aesthetic.)

Northshore Supreme, although the M4 isn't a bad choice either. Glad that you have better options like these, so many 'newbies' come along wanting a good experience with cheap diapers which will disappoint them and can't understand what they're missing. The good stuff costs more but it's worth it ;)

Bettypooh

For me I would try all brand of diaper that sold in my country. So ill pick the best. So far, 87% of diaper brand that sold in my country I've tried. So if you live in Malaysia, I can tell you the best diaper in Malaysia.