LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Now that he knows

You could maybe try a different approach and ask him "What if I were incontinent and genuinely needed to wear diapers, would you still love me then ? ".

I am pretty sure he would say that of course he would. This may well give you the leverage to then ask him technically what difference would it make if you were wearing diapers for actually need or just because you enjoy wearing them. You are still the same person and diapers are merely a choice of underwear.

5 hours ago, Always_Diapered said:

You could maybe try a different approach and ask him "What if I were incontinent and genuinely needed to wear diapers, would you still love me then ? ".

I am pretty sure he would say that of course he would. This may well give you the leverage to then ask him technically what difference would it make if you were wearing diapers for actually need or just because you enjoy wearing them. You are still the same person and diapers are merely a choice of underwear.

My 'Daddy' / Lover thought it was weird and even suggested i talk to a counselor about it, he never did feel comfortable with it some people just don't, and that has to be respected.

Just my two penneth worth.

Maly.