LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CAPTURED (private between Kaylaindiapers and diapered_in_wisc)

diapered_in_wisc

"Rice cereal you mean like baby cereal!" I ask astonishingly I turn my head as you rub my check.

"What's up with all this baby shut!" I ask angrily. I don't know how much of this I can take I think to myself, I'm so frustrated and confused. I hate not having control..

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Because you're mine now. You are my little baby bobcat." I say before I kiss your forehead. You struggle to get away from my advance, but the cuffs keep you inhibited.

I then go to the kitchen and make you some cereal. You hear me whistling that song again, and it finally hits you. It's the same song that Elle, the nurse with the eye patch in the movie Kill Bill whistled. You shuddered at how creepy it was.

Then you heard my boots cross the floor again before I emerged with a bowl and the white cloth again. I sat down and smiled at you before I scooped a spoonful and said "Open up bobcat, time to eat."

I turn away as you kiss my forehead.. I watch as you leave thinking good I'm finally going to eat. I listen to your boots so I know when you're coming I noticed you keep whistling the same song over and over it sounds familiar but I can't place it. You enter the room with a try..

"What's that song you keep whistling?" I asked curiously..

You smile and set down smashing up the banana in the cereal I look at the box no freaking way it Gerber baby cereal. I can't believe you're really about to feed me this crap.

"I'm not a stupid bobcat, I'm Kayla!" I say mad not wanting to play your game anymore..

"Can't I just feed myself?" I beg just trying to avoid the road back to babyhood!

I'm tired of this baby shit so I refuse to open as you coo at me trying to feed me like I was an actual baby I'm so mad and embarrassed as I sit there in my wet diaper. I turn my head and refuse to open then I hear the magic words. Freedom or something like that if I eat the cuffs will come off..

"Ok!" I say smiling..

I open and let you feed me the baby cereal, I don't realize it yet but this is just one More step into my 2nd babyhood..

"Atta girl." I say with a smile as I spoon cereal into your mouth. I could tell you were still reluctant but you obeyed with the thought of your hands being freed.

After you ate the whole bowl, I took the dish to the sink and rinsed it out. You began to squirm as I am away. Partially because you were excited at the thought of freedom, but also because your wet diaper was getting cold and uncomfortable.

It seemed like I was taking forever to come back. You also started feeling very sleepy. As you were dozing off, the last thing you remember is me walking through the door. "That's right, go to sleep. Sweet dreams my little bobcat."

I find the stuff revolting as it's not what I'm used to eating even the smashed up banana is too close to baby food but I'm hungry and the thought of having use of my hands keeps me eating more and more as you praise me just like a little girl.. I watch you gather everything up after wiping my face, I move around as the diapers very uncomfortable but also excited the cuffs are coming off.. I yawn and my eyes become heavy all of the sudden I'm really tired.. Did he drug the food I think. I see you walk back in you say something but I can't make it out as I lay down and soon I'm asleep!

I finally wakeup wake up and the first thing I notice is my hands are free! Great I can now use my hands I also notice a stuffed animal right beside me what the hell damn he's making sure I'm a baby. I also notice I'm now more comfortable I feel to confirm sure enough you changed my diaper while I was asleep. I then try to test my new found freedom only to discover that my left leg is chained to the bed.. I look around the room and I see the baby monitor with the red light so I know you can hear me.

"Hey where are you?"

You hear footsteps approach before the door knob clicks and the door opens.

"Well look at you bobcat. All trying your freedom out an stuff." I said with a slight slur. Even with the slight distance between us, you could smell whiskey on me...

I laughed and shook my head. "Bobcat, bobcat, bobcat... Ya hafta earn your freedoms. Ya got the handcuffs taken off, didn'tchya?" I say to you.

You can officially tell I've been drinking as my words are slurring and I've gone from speaking affluently to sounding like a redneck.

I step closer to you, the liquor making me a little ballsier than normal. I cleared my throat before speaking again.

"Now, you're gonna be good now and work toward gettin that shackle off, right?"

I can tell your drunk your speech is slurred and you're stumbling around I don't know if I should be scared, I wonder if now would be a good time to try to get away!

"Yeah I'll be good." I say figuring for now I'll try to earn my freedom I can think of a plan later about getting away I think to myself.

I watch you leave and I decide to test my new freedom, I see a window with curtains everything is out of my reach though.

"Damn!" I think to myself as there's no escape then it occurs to me I have no idea where I am.. I hear you humming and some thing clank around then I hear you cuss obviously something didn't go your way..

I smile serves you right asshole for kidnapping me..

Then the door opens and I smile at you trying to get on your good side..

"Mittens I'm not cold what are you talking about?" I ask confused