LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CAPTURED (private between Kaylaindiapers and diapered_in_wisc)

diapered_in_wisc

I was frantically searching the parking lot in the pouring rain, looking under cars and calling out, "PRINCESS! COME HERE PRINCESS!" But no matter how many times I called her name, she never showed.

You had just gotten done with work and pulled into the lot. You heard me calling, and even though it was storming, you asked what was going on. I told you that I was looking for my dog and said I had a picture in my truck, which was a few yards away, running with the rear door open.

You thought I seemed trustable and followed me. You stood close as I reached into the front seat, but you never saw the red bandanna soaked in chloroform until it was too late.

It only took a second or two and you crumpled into my arms and I dragged your limp body into the backseat of my truck.

The next thing you know, you're waking up in a bed, your left hand cuffed to the headboard. You are covered in a warm blanket, but you realize you have been undressed down to your underwear. But for some reason, your panties didn't feel right. You used your hand and investigated to find they weren't panties at all, but actually was a thick diaper.

You were confused, what happened, where were you, why were you wearing a diaper, and who put your blonde hair in pigtails? Suddenly the door opened and you see me walk in...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ugh what the duck!" I come too and I feel like I've been hit in the head with a hammer.. I try to move my hands but they're cuffed to the bed. I struggle and pull to see if there's any give but there isn't!

My eyes began to tear up as I realize I've been kidnapped I kick my feet and I hear the distinct sound of a crinkle

"No this can't be happening!" I know from the years of babysitting that I'm wearing a diaper..

I calm down and try to remember what happened..

I remember the rain and getting out of the car and seeing a well built guy calling for his dog. Then everything went black..

My mind is running wild you were about 6'2 well built and I'm 5'5

"That's no way to talk to the person who holds the keys to your handcuffs." I said as I made my way to the foot of the bed. You saw my hand moving and could hear a metallic jingle. You could only assume that they were indeed the keys to those cuffs that held you.

You glare at me as I look upon you. I stare back, half smirking at you, half leering as I thought of how gorgeous you were, and all the fun we would have in the near future.

But those green eyes showed far too much fire right now. As much as I wanted to be close to you, I knew you might bite or kick me. I had to let you relax and soon enough you would succumb to me. So I just keep staring, thinking to myself, 'Everyone gets hungry enough at some time...'

I glare at you shooting daggers at you through my piercing green eyes. I think to myself if you already wanted to kill me you would've done that, same with rape as I know you undressed me cause I'm in a stupid diaper.. I think back to my self defense classes that I took and the one thing I know is any guys weak spot is his nuts.. Just get close enough I think to myself.. I'll kick your nuts like I'm kicking a soccer ball..

"So what do you want from me, just let me go I promise I won't go to the police, and what the hell's up with putting me in a damn diaper!" I yell at you..

I pull on the cuffs some more and I realize I'm stuck there's no give.

"Please just let me go!" I cry..

I smile an evil grin and twirl the keys on my index finger... a dark reminder that you are going nowhere until I say so.

I walk to the side of the bed, keeping enough distance between the two of us. I may be crazy, but I'm not stupid. I know better than to get close to a trapped bobcat.

"What's wrong? You don't like your diaper? They are very expensive and should be comfortable enough. Never the less, you may as well get used to it. You are mine now. I tracked you for weeks, I hunted you down, I captured you, and now I shall keep you, like a trophy of my prowess as a hunter and, as you'll soon find out, a lover." I smiled my evil smile again as I looked down on you...

You really got me flustered as I don't know what to do as the cuffs are digging into my wrists. I watch as you hold the keys which are my key to freedom. I listen to you go on and on about how you tracked me and how I better get used to this, everything you say is driving me crazy!

"Please uncuff me they really hurt I promise I won't do anything, please get this damn diaper off!" I whine kicking my feet if my hands were free I'd look like a big toddler throwing a tantrum..

"No can do my little bobcat. You are WAY too amped up right now. Fearful as you are this second, you'd probably try to kick my beanbag like a soccer ball. So you just relax for the night, and remember the less you fight, the less those cuffs are gonna hurt. Sweet dreams."

I shut the lights off and you could hear my heavy boots as I walked out the door, and you could hear the jingle of the keys in my hands as I began to whistle before closing the door, leaving you to your darkened silence.

I quit crying as I watch you close the door I'm all alone in the dark and handcuffed to a bed wearing a diaper forced against my will.. I'm actually scared now, I'm hungry and I need to go to the bathroom.. Damn can you read my mind I think to myself as you knew every move I was going to make. Then it dawn's on me maybe you've done this before! I'm desperate and afraid of everything..

"Please please come back it's dark I'm hungry and I have to go to the bathroom I p--promise I'll be good!" she begs stuttering as it was hard to get out!

After a couple moments, you hear my boots cross the floor before the knob turns. The door opens and the light comes on. I look down on you from the doorway and shake my head.

"You might be hungry, but I have a feeling you aren't hungry enough to play nice yet. You're still too feisty my little bobcat. And as for having to use the bathroom... well, you're wearing your bathroom. Now, be a good little girl and go to sleep. We'll see how your attitude is in the morning."

Once again, the door closes and you hear my boots against the floor and that creepy whistle as I walk away.

I feel relieved as I hear you come back..

"Oh thanks for coming back please please let me up!" I cry.

I watch as you smile and listen as you tell me how it is. I know I have no control over anything.

"No please don't make me use the diaper I'm 19 not 2!" I whine..

"I'll be good." I watch you leave but this time you leave a night light on and that's exactly what it is.. A little princess night light..

I relax a little least I'm not in the pitch dark after awhile I have no choice but to wet myself and soon after I fall asleep..

You awake to the sound of the door opening. Your eyes flutter open and try to focus. It's daylight, but you have no idea what time it is.

You look up at me, first with excitement, hopeful that I'll release you. But then a hateful look crosses your face at the thought of how humiliated you are, lying there in your wet diaper. I just that half evil smile at you...

I hear the door open and I wanna stretch but my hands are still chained to the bed post I'm able to stretch my legs then I'm reminded of my wet diaper. I wanna yell and cuss at you but at the same time I know I have to be good if I want out..

"Hi." I say in my best cheerful voice trying to get on your good side..

I smile for a second. 'You're finally starting to come around', I think to myself.

"I have your breakfast ready. I'll be back in a moment.", you hear my boots again and that creepy whistle. Your diaper is becoming uncomfortable, but you aren't going to let me know that.

You hear my boots again before I emerge through the door. You get excited, thinking of some food, but when I show up, all I have is a baby bottle full of milk and a white cloth...

"Ok good!" I think to myself maybe some fast food or cereal or something as I watch you leave. I move around trying to get comfortable as I'm not used to a diaper much less a wet diaper.. I smile when you come back. My eyes get big when I see it, it's a baby bottle!

"No way seriously I can't drink that!" I shriek

I stop and turn around. "That's a good girl.", I said with a sly smile. I make my way to the bed and stop just shy of the reach of your feet.

"If you try anything though, you'll stay hungry. And I'll leave you in that wet diaper.", I threatened...

I watch your every move I hold out my hand to take the bottle but you pull it back shaking your head giving me a look you offer the bottle I open my mouth and began sucking as I'm really thirsty and hungry. I can't even tell it's baby formula. I continue to drink as you caress my check. Damn you really have to feed me like a baby I think to myself..

"After you're done with your bottle, if you're hungry, I'll make you some cereal.", I say. You continue to suck away, hatred behind your eyes still.

Not that I blame you honestly, but soon enough, you'll see just how good you are going to have it. Soon enough you'll love being fawned over and be happy you don't have to be an adult. But the fire behind those green eyes was still too hot and I knew it was going to be a long and difficult road...

I nod my head thinking cereal.

"Sure do you have captain crunch?" I ask surprised it's not baby food since you got me in diapers and I just drank a bottle. Really relieved that it's not as I look forward to some cereal.

I do my best to come across as calm but the fire burning inside of me to get away and the look in my eyes is giving me away..

"I'm an adult not a baby." letting you know I'm not happy about this.

I laugh a little. "Cap'n Crunch? I have Lucky Charms, but those are for daddy my little bobcat. YOU'LL get rice cereal, and if you finish your bottle up like a good girl, I'll even mash a banana up into it for you.", I smile and run my fingers across your cheek again.