LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adopting Valeria (private between valeria and diapered_in_wisc)

diapered_in_wisc

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knowing the way your life has gone, I don't try to break you of sucking your thumb. As long as my baby is happy.

The parking lot was full at the grocery store so we had to park a ways back. But that's okay, it gave me the chance to walk proud and show off my baby girl.

We made our way into the store and I put you in the cart. You shouldn't have fit in the cart seat at your age, but you did. A grimm reminder of the neglect you suffered. It made me sad to think that someone would treat a little girl so precious in such a manner. But I knew you were safe now and also knew that soon enough, you WOULDN'T fit in that seat.

As we make our way through the store. A blonde woman stops and talks to us. "Wow! When did you have a baby?", she asked. I went on to tell her the story and she almost wept. She leaned in to talk to you. "I'm Sarah, a, ummm, friend, of your daddy's. You're lucky to have a daddy like him and he'll take good care of you. What's your name honey?"

I blush and get too shy to talk as i hid my face with my bunny as i wasn't used to being out or around other people as i only knew my mom and her boyfriend as i suck my thumb more.

I was lost in thought. What my little girl didn't know, is that Sarah was my ex-girlfriend. But after a few minutes, I caught those green eyes staring at me and my troubles seemed to melt away.

I leaned in and gave Valeria some loving kisses on her cheeks and forehead before we made our way to the snack asile...

I smiled from the kisses as i snuggle you a bit as i hug my bunny tight as i look around the aisle we are in wondering what we had to get.

I start sucking my thumb again as some people would pass by seeing how cute i looked.

I listen to you as i look around wondering what to pick as i took time to think about it as i then point to fruit snacks, gold fishes and cheese puffs as i didn't know how to read anything as i look back at you after.

"Mmmmm! Yummy stuff for you tummy." I said as I leaned in to kiss your forehead. You giggle up at me and snuggle your bunny tight.

We finish our shopping and pay for our stuff. The brunette at the checkout fawned over you and said you were the cutest thing. I smiled, thinking how I was enjoying being your daddy so much. You made my life so happy.

We made our way out to the truck and I put you in the back seat before loading our groceries. When I got in the truck, you piped up from the back seat, "Daddy I hungy."

I smile and say that we can go for lunch and ask how McDonald's sounded to you...

I still wouldn't listen as i try to stand up in the high chair to reach my toy after you had moved it away from me even though its dangerous to do that i do it anyway despite the trouble i would be in.

At this point i was going out of control and not listening at all as i barely would eat my lunch as my behavior was not how you expected i be as if something triggers me to act out wondering if it was like when you were changing me and how it was as if i pushed myself on your hand which a girl like me should never act in that way.

I fussed as you carry me to the truck i wouldn't keep still as i try to put my hand in your pocket to get the toy as you try to get me strapped in so we can get home.

I swat your hands away before pulling it out my pocket and tossing it into the front seat before fighting to finish buckling you up.

You continue to scream as we head out the parking lot bound for home. I ignore your incessant screams that have now become no longer understandable.