LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adopting Valeria (private between valeria and diapered_in_wisc)

diapered_in_wisc

I was so excited to see so many toys as i reach for the blocks and play with them as i tend to suck my fingers from time to time which was a bad habit but i do it anyway.

While time goes by i let out a yawn feeling a bit sleepy but i try to keep awake even though its been a long day for me as i crawl over to you and curl up on your lap as i never really done that with anyone before.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw you rub your eyes and knew it was time to get you ready for bed. So we picked up your toys before I scooped you up in my arms again and took you to your bedroom.

When I scooped my arm under your butt, I could feel your diaper was full again, so when we got to your room, I put you in the changing table again.

I changed your diaper once again, and once again, you squirmed when I wiped your vagina. But this time you bit your bottom lip and it seemed like you almost pushed into my hand. But even though I was curious why, I ignored it and continued with your diaper change.

I smile and relaxed as i suck on my thumb and felt safe with you as my head rested on your chest as i could hear your heart beating as it felt soothing to me.

I see my old bunny and i try to reach for it as i try to say "bunny pwease daddy" i look up at you.

I got up to get him and then made our way into the kitchen where I refilled your cup with some milk and poured some in a glass for myself. Then I went into the pantryvand grabbed some Oreos and some chocolate chip cookies.

I handed you your cup and then grabbed mine and went to the living room to set it down on the side table before going back to the kitchen and grabbing the cookies and going back to the couch.

We cuddled back into the couch and I opened both packages and set them in your reach while you sat on my lap...

I loved seeing those green eyes light up at the sight of cookies. Tonight was a night of spoiling, so I let you eat as many as you want. I smiled as I watched your face get dirtier and dirtier with each cookie you ate.

I imagined that you had never been allowed to just eat as many cookies as you wanted. So I smiled even more, feeling good that I could give that to you, that I made that smile on those dirty cheeks.

You sat on my lap, leaning back to drink milk, a half cookie in the other hand. You were loving it, and when you saw me looking you smiled at me...

It didn't take us very long to fall asleep. Butvit's no wonder, we both had such an exciting day. I slept horribly, but happily. I felt your every move, but every time you did, I just held you tighter and snuggled you in closer.

But I apparently fell asleep deep enough that I didn't notice when you got up off my lap in the morning. When I awoke, you were on the floor playing with the baby doll. You were snuggling her while telling her, "Everyfing is gonna be awight. You safe now."

My heart melted and I got up off the couch and came to sit by you. I wrapped my arms around you and said, "You're BOTH safe now." I held you for a few more seconds before I got up and said I was going to make breakfast and that you and dollie should just keep playing.

I went in the kitchen and started making bacon, scrambled eggs, and pancakes. I was whisking and I heard you humming a song to yourself. I didn't know what it was, but to hear it was so great.

I was playing around and giggling to myself as i was having so much fun with the toys as i set up a tea party for me and my dolls and bunny as i talk to them even though i don't know many words but still had fun.

I giggle and smile as i then felt full as i say "daddy i done" i look at you as i go to reach for my sippy cup to finish it as i was a bit sticky but didn't care.

I reached across the table and wiped your face before finishing my last couple bites. I then grabbed the plates and put them in the sink.

"Okay my little sticky one. Time for a tubby." I said as I picked you up before making our way to your bedroom.

Wrapped in a towel, I snuggle you tight. I love holding you. We head to the living room and we sit down while I brush your brown hair. I part it down the center and pull it back into pigtails. You smile and play with your bunny which you grabbed right when we sat down.

"So baby, it is absolutely beautiful outside and I think we should go do some shopping." I tell you as I finish fixing your hair. You hold your bunny tight as we make our way to your bedroom to diaper you up and get you dressed.

Once we had you diapered, we chose a cute little pale green sundress to dress you up in. "You are such a cute little girl. I'm so happy you came into my life. Are you happy to be here?"

I sling your diaper bag over one shoulder and scoop you up with the other arm. I make sure you got bunny and out the door we went. I loaded you into the backseat of my big shiny truck.

Then I get in and our adventure begins. First stop, the grocery store...