LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adopting Valeria (private between valeria and diapered_in_wisc)

diapered_in_wisc

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Veronica was the wife to your supervisor as she had heard you would be taking me and was so pleased by it and decided to bring you valeria herself as she wanted to make sure that valeria gets settled in with her new daddy.

She gets valeria in the carseat and ready to drive over to your place as she has a copy of my file for you to have as she quickly sends you a text letting you know she is bringing your new daughter to you.

It was Saturday. I had been waiting for three days to hear word on my baby girl. My excitement was uncontrollable. Her room was ready and waiting for her, as were my arms which were ready to wrap around her and give her all the love she needed.

My phone chimed on the kitchen counter as I received a text message. I jumped from my couch and grabbed it. I didn't recognize the number, but I opened it. It was Veronica, my supervisor Ricks wife, informing me that she was on her way with Valeria, and that they would be at my house in 15 minutes.

My heart raced and my palms got sweaty. I was excited, my baby girl was finally coming home. I raced around the house, double checking everything. Making sure that I had everything baby-proofed and that my home was ready for her.

I had a big chest of toys for her in the corner of the living room, and a stack of coloring books and the biggest box of crayons I could find on the bottom shelf of the book case. I also made sure to have all the cartoon channels my cable provider had to offer, and every Disney movie I could get my hands on.

My fridge had numerous flavors of juice, and milk for her. I had a half dozen sippy cups in my cupboard and made sure that I also had snacks of all sorts for her little tummy.

That's when I heard Veronicas car pull up...

I was in the backseat as i had fallen asleep during the car ride with veronica. Once we have arrived veronica was excited that you would be keeping me as she parks the car and gets out, she opens the backseat door and gets me out of the carseat as i was still asleep and carries me to the front door of my new home.

Veronica slowly tries to wake me up while waiting for you to answer the door as she hopes this will all work out knowing its a big step for you to take on, but knows she will gladly help you if needed.

I felt more scared than I ever had in my entire life and it felt like my heart might pound out of my chest. I could feel my hands shaking uncontrollably as I reached for the door knob.

It was that moment that I realized I had been holding my breath. So after a few

I fuss a bit from being woken up as my eyes flutter open as i let out a yawn a bit as i didn't know where we were as i look up at veronica as she was smiling and says "hey sleepy head this is your need home with your new daddy can you say hi to the nice man he is a very good friend of mine"

As i look i get a bit shy as i wave alittle as i manage to say "hi" to you while still in veronica's arms.

I nodded my head alittle as veronica carries me inside as she hands you a copy of my file for you to have and a bag with some of my old clothes and an old stuffed bunny.

I took the items and placed them on the couch except the bunny. You could tell he's been washed, but he had had it rough. Just like this poor girl. I led them to her new room and opened the door. I had painted it pink the evening after I signed the paperwork and the bed and changing table were set up. I looked at her green eyes to see what she thought...

I look around the room as it looked so nice as the walls looked like a barbie pink color as veronica smile saying "wow this looks amazing it looks like you put alot of thought in to all this" she looks at you as i was still amazed by it as i never seen a room like this before, since ive lived in a trailor most of my life.

Veronica then smiles and

Veronica smiles and hands me over to you as most kids would cry but for me i just put my arms around your neck as i lay my head on your shoulder as your holding me now.

Veronica sees how will this was going as i then felt a bit thirsty i think of what to say and then i remembered as i glance up alittle at you and say "daddy i thirsty"

It felt amazing to finally hold her. She was so small that I held her with ease. When she told me she was thirsty and I heard her call me daddy for the first time, my heart swelled. She hadn't been in my life for 5 minutes, and already she had me wrapped around her finger.

"You're thirsty?", I asked her back. "Well we can fix that." I said with a smile as we made our way to the kitchen. I reached up into the cupboard and pulled out a pink sippy cup. Then, baby girl still in my arms, we went to the fridge. I opened it up and her eyes got wide. I don't think she had ever seen that much food and drink in one spot in her life. I showed her all the bottles of juice along the shelf, "Which one do you want baby?", I asked her with a smile.

As I filled her sippy with apple juice, I assured Veronica the my little angel was going to be fine because I was up to the task. I gave Valeria her sippy and hiked her up higher on my shoulder. Veronica smiled, knowing that no matter what, this little girl was safe... "You guys are a beautiful little family already.", she said before giving us a big group hug.

Veronica smiles and says "you both have a wonderful day together and call me if you need anything or have any questions" she then says her good byes and heads to the door to leave as it was just the two of us now as i slowly drink my juice as i stay in your arms still as i was getting used to being carried as i liked it.

"I...i don't know i never watched tv before my mommy used to say it was bad and never let me watch anything" i look up at you alittle as i drink my juice as i have alittle trouble holding it up a bit more as my arms werent strong enough.

I snuggle and relax in your arms as we watch tv as i shook my head not needing anything at the moment as i felt fine. While watching tv i would smile and giggle alot at the cartoons as they were funny and while distracted i didn't know i was wetting myself or that i had to use the bathroom.

It was so nice to here giggling in my home... OUR home. You were so small that I barely noticed you on my lap... but I noticed your diaper swell up.

"Is your diaper wet baby?" I ask. You hesitate before nodding, almost afraid to admit it. "Well let's go get you in a dry diaper." I say before getting up off the couch while still holding you tightly. You seemed surprised that I wasn't mad about it.

I carry you back to your room and squeeze you tight once before I put you down on the changing table. I take off your pink sweatpants and see just HOW full your diaper was.

It was a cheap diaper, so I was surprised it hadn't leaked. So I undid the tabs and folded the front down before grabbing a wipe and cleaning you up. You seemed to twitch every time I wiped over your vagina. I couldn't tell if it was from pain or what. But I just continued with your diaper change.

I pulled the flimsy wet diaper out from under you. You were weak, but you picked yourself enough like a good girl. I then grabbed a fresh, thick diaper out and bopped you gently in the face with it, and laughed at you. You were scared at first, but giggled when you realized I was being playful.

You tried to lift up again, but I helped you and told you to just relax. You did and I slid the diaper under your butt. I then let you down and pulled it up tight against your crotch before taping it up tight. You smiled at me when I looked at you, and then reached your arms out, begging me to pick you up. So I did, and we went out to the living room again where I asked you, "What now my darling little one?"...

I shrug my shoulders unsure of what to do now as i felt like i was regressing a bit as i never was cared for like this before as i was slowly starting to like it as i suck my thumb alittle as i hold on to you as i look back at the tv for a bit.

I burst in to giggle and playfully kick my legs as i was very ticklish as i smile and barely could breathe from laughing so much as i try to tickle you back as i loved having this time with you.

I wasn't ticklish, but I pretend to be because it made you laugh harder which made me laugh uncontrollably. Your giggles made me happy, and this was the most amazing Saturday afternoon.

Once we were both out of breath, I stopped and we snuggled as we regained our composure. You sat up and looked at the toy box in the corner of the room. "Do you want to go see what's in the box?" I asked you. You shied away from me, but when I told you that they were yours your eyes lit up.

So I picked you up and carried you to the corner. We sat on the floor and I opened the top up. It was full of all kinds of toys. There was a baby doll with blonde hair, a plush pony, a bunch of Duplo blocks, a ring stacking game, one of the press and pop games where you push the button and an animal pops up, and a bunch of other toys...