LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Captive Heiress

ServantGirl_Katy

I had been contemplating for years how I would get my stepbrothers fortune he left in a trust to that spoiled little brat he called his daughter. The land he mined should have gone to my mother and I when his father passed. But he had it hidden in paperwork and when that ass finally kicked the bucket, my mother and I got screwed. That should have been our land. I should have had the mining company. I should have been the multimillionaire.

But that was going to change. His daughter was almost 18 and I had a plan to get that money before she could. So I petitioned for placement of that little brat into my care, and since I was the closest thing she had to any family at all, it was easy.

The courts gave me custody, and now my plan was in motion. Today was the day she was to be here. I stood watching out the window for their arrival.

I lived in a sprawling mansion my mother left to me when she passed away. It was large, with more rooms than I knew what to do with. The driveway was long and tree lined, and best of all, it was in the middle of nowhere...

I saw the cab come up the drive and made my way to the door. I waited for a second after you knocked before opening the door and welcoming you in.

I grabbed your luggage and brought it in the door.

"Welcome home Jody." I said as nicely as I could. But the whole while, I only saw you as a speed bump on the road to MY fortune.

"This is Ravenhurst. My mother aquired it from her last lover, the man she married after your grandfather. I grew up most my life here. Your room is upstairs..." I told you before leading you upstairs...

"This is your room. I expect it to be kept as immaculate as the rest of the house. I despise dirty spaces. You will keep the noise down, as the halls echo here and I like peace and quite. You will have NO guests without prior consent, as I demand privacy as well. Can you adhere to these rules?"

:"I...err...yes sir, of course I can!" The room was rather unremarkable by the lavish standards of the rest of the manor, but still held it's own cozy, gothic charm. Walk in closet, wardrobe, even a walk in bathroom...one that for some reason was missing it's toilet. Odd thing that, she'd have to ask about it later, but right now, she was so strung out from the trip and stress of the sudden relocation, she just wanted to sleep. Setting her folded clothes into one of the many empty drawers in

As you napped upstairs, I began my plan to get that money. I grabbed my "tools" and set forth. A bottle of chloroform, a duffle bag of cuffs and shackles, and a fresh bag of Tena Slip Maxi diapers.

I snuck into your room and put some chloroform on a cloth and put it over your face. I didn't want you to awaken until I was done.

I undressed your limp form. Your young and supple body was exciting to me. I playfully squeezed your breast, coping a perverse feel while you were unconscious. I felt my member twitch in my pants.

I then cuffed your hands to the headboard and shackled your feet to the footboard. I made sure your legs were agape so I could put your diaper on.

As I pulled it tight between your legs, I could see your vagina. It looked so tight and inviting, but I didn't touch it. I just put your expensive diaper on before leaving your room. I then made my way to my room. After seeing your sexy barely legal body I had to relieve myself...

The nap had taken longer than she expected, and at some point, she felt...well, like she'd been smothered. Any dreams she had took on shapeless, wet feelings and a strange heaviness came over her. Instead of about an hour's cat nap, she had slept for almost 4 hours.

The one shocked the girl more than the bonds of the strange plastic garment. It was like her uncle suddenly morphed from the person he'd been when he opened the door for her earlier. "Wh...what? Uncle, this...this is real scary, c['mon, please say this is just some joke or something...uncle?"

"Thi....this is about the MONEY?" the girl responded indignently, giving another few tugs on the handcuffs and grunting again, finally getting it that these werent' some cheap toy cuffs, these were full on police grade restraints that someone five times her size couldn't budge. "You think you'll get it by KIDNAPPING me?! You...you're fucking CRAZY!"

"Once someone finds out what you fucking did here, you won't see a dime of it, you crazy fuck!" the girl threatened, reinvigorating her efforts to fight at the cuffs, but yielding nothing different from her first attempts. She looked right pathetic with such threats while restrained and dressed like she was...

"Alright, alright, alright, I will..." the girl whimpered and turned away from him. "...anything you want, anything!". She couldn't believe she was giving into this creep so easily, just letting him have his way. But what could she do? She couldn't move, couldn't run, could barely sass him in this condition. And why this diaper thing?! She was beginning to put two and two together about it, but didn't want to say it out loud...